Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Bluestones said:
Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.

The day I beome embarrassed by somebody elses actions will be the day I book myself in for a spine and bollocks transplant.

BmveRvtCAAAN4Uw.jpg:large

Worst Case Ontario said:
Kun Aguero said:
Bluestones said:
Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.

Scoring 2 goals to give us a really good chance of winning the league but he's a "cretin" and a "pathetic wimp" ok.
He's is useless troll, ALL his posts are talking crap about City players, ALL. Guy's an unloved cretin

I think Dzeko fingered his sister

Will no one rid me of this turgid Bosnian?

Will no one rid me of this turgid rag.

He will not win the Ballon D'or but he has scored a few vital goals in his time at City.

He was genuinely hurt but not an injury. Two different things. The physios were not paid to play act. It was a jar that had to be fixed and shaken off. But it was smart for Edin not to move for two things, 1) it broke the everton play, 2) it might have been a serious one.

Bluestones said:

Are you 100% sure he WASN'T hurt? He wasn't really at fault here because even if he was faking it, the referee (who couldn't be sure) could have had the physio on within seconds.

If it was gamesmanship, then deal with it - we suffer it against us every year and it usually knocks us out of Europe. I don't mind a little to help us over the line considering we're one of the most honest teams in the league.

I'd rather Dzeko try and kill the momentum of the game than not give a toss like he did against Spurs about this time last season (one of the most shameful performances of a player in a City shirt ever).

Barcon said:
Bluestones said:

The day I beome embarrassed by somebody elses actions will be the day I book myself in for a spine and bollocks transplant.

f**koff bluestones........what a stupid comment.

He's running hard, playing well and scoring goals!

It was embarrassing to see him staying down and continuing with the pretence that he was injured, when he wasn't - I absolutely hate that and always thought we were far better off without all that shit at our club.

Hope to never see that again, from any player! That sort of shit needs highlighting by the manager and captain. He should have to do some boot or changing room cleaning on Monday after that. Pathetic!

But I hope he keeps playing well because away from that in the last few games he's been really good!

Bluestones said:
Rag forum is that way, woman

shaiomarali said:
He was genuinely hurt but not an injury. Two different things. The physios were not paid to play act. It was a jar that had to be fixed and shaken off. But it was smart for Edin not to move for two things, 1) it broke the everton play, 2) it might have been a serious one.

Absolutely. As soon as he went down and landed with his arm under him I said he's hurt his shoulder. The ref turned it into a farce and rightly so, Edin refused to get up without treatment. I didn't see the ref getting a yellow out for that albino **** that spent 80 mins on the fucking deck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.