Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Hope we get a decent offer for him early in the transfer window. He is a good striker but he is beyond lazy and has an awful touch both of which hamper our progress as a team. He scored two goals and I was still disgusted with him today.

At least his price might have risen this season.

TonyM said:
Hope we get a decent offer for him early in the transfer window. He is a good striker but he is beyond lazy and has an awful touch both of which hamper our progress as a team. He scored two goals and I was still disgusted with him today.

Who scores the goals if he's not there today? Negredo, who hasn't scored since January? What if Negredo is a bit of a one hit wonder (he might not be, but we aren't sure) and Aguero keeps on getting injured? What, another £30m+ striker who may or may not deliver?

TonyM said:

Well, we are disgusted with you and your posts.

jimharri said:
BmveRvtCAAAN4Uw.jpg:large

just quoting this for a couple of posters on the last couple of pages to digest

BlueMoonoverUS said:
TonyM said:

Well, we are disgusted with you and your posts.

This.

Seriously you Dzeko haters need to give your heads a wobble. Then again they might fall off.so best not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.