Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Ric said:
Balti said:
tonygt123 said:

personally I hate it when a striker scores two goals in a crucial game like that

he's so shit ffs

You're just being petty now.

What's wrong with acknowledging the importance of his goals (and his first was superb), but also commenting on his all round game.

Dismissing critics as "haters" is stupidly simplistic. I certainly don't hate him, or indeed any of our players, but it's daft if you can't comment objectively on their performances.

His goals today, and over the course of the season, have been vital and he's an integral part of the squad. It doesn't mean he's immune from criticism though. It's all about opinions, and there's little point in having a forum if you can't express them.

he was great again today

pleased you agree :-)

tumblr_mg67rtI8SF1r9vg1go1_500.gif

I fuckin LOVE Edin Dzeko

Nothing but love for Edin champion Dzeko.

This guy is winner. He scored so many vital goals since joining us. His header today reminded me of the equaliser on 2012 QPR day.

Not sure if posted before but noticed on MOTD that Dzeko has the second best goal tally in Away fixtures this season, second only to Suarez, Lad knows where the back of the net is and produces the goods away which is refreshing since most of our player seem to play much better at the Etihad

LoveCity said:
TonyM said:
Hope we get a decent offer for him early in the transfer window. He is a good striker but he is beyond lazy and has an awful touch both of which hamper our progress as a team. He scored two goals and I was still disgusted with him today.

At least his price might have risen this season.

Who scores the goals if he's not there today? Negredo, who hasn't scored since January? What if Negredo is a bit of a one hit wonder (he might not be, but we aren't sure) and Aguero keeps on getting injured? What, another £30m+ striker who may or may not deliver?

Exactly... some fans think finding a striker who rarely gets injured and scores important goals are easy to come by, they are not!

I was just thinking how if Gary Lineker had played for City you'd have had people posting that he did absolutely nothing in the game apart from scoring goals...

Can't ever take away from the mans goals and the contribution they have on our season, but the thing for me is that if Edin acts on instinct alone, he is lethal, but when he has time to think things through, he seems to overthink things. He also at times seems to be quite lazy, but if a lazy c@nt can score 20+ goals per season, then let him play on.

Henkeman said:
I was just thinking how if Gary Lineker had played for City you'd have had people posting that he did absolutely nothing in the game apart from scoring goals...
....and his lack of yellow cards showed a lack of spirit and conviction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.