Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Ric said:
Generally poor today, but two crucial goals so I'll forgive him. The result was the only thing that mattered, and his goals were vital.

Good to see the big dog agrees with my earlier post. Probably just another Dzeko hater though.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Ric said:
Generally poor today, but two crucial goals so I'll forgive him. The result was the only thing that mattered, and his goals were vital.

Good to see the big dog agrees with my earlier post. Probably just another Dzeko hater though.

yeah

that Hart bloke was poor too

in fact they were all shit tbh

typical City

Balti said:
Ric said:

yeah

typical City

You're being petty again.

I think its clear now that even if Dzeko won the LP, thr PL and the Cup and everything in between for the City in a single season, scoring all the crucial goals he will simply never be rated. And I think this is true on this forum and in the club. I think here he will simply never be a no. 1 striker even though I don't believe that Aguero or anyone else in the city is a superior striker.

I believe that Dzeko will be gone in the summer and I believe that next season many fans here will realize what his contribution truly is. If Edin ends up in Inter he will be a starting striker with 30+ goals/season.

Good two goals from him and of course they was vital goals so he deserves credit for the goals. However his general play is just so poor for a professional player playing at a top level. Yes i'm aware of how many goals he scored. However i'm also aware that most of the time play breaks up when it reaches Dzeko.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He hasn't got the touch of Silva but it's hard to crucify the guy for that. He scores goals and he really fucking wants to win the league playing for City, that'll do for me to be honest.

Here here, SEko is a beast

-- Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 am --

Worst Case Ontario said:
Bluestones said:
Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.
You are pathetic wimp, go away and sleep out your orange juice

We'll said, there was almost a fight between 2 City fans due to Dzeko going down, crazy

-- Sun May 04, 2014 1:58 am --

Bluestones said:
Never been more embarrassed by a City players antics than I was by this cretin today. Pathetic wimp.

That Is embarrassing

The post not Dzeko<br /><br />-- Sun May 04, 2014 1:59 am --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
BmveRvtCAAAN4Uw.jpg:large

Haha thread ends here

Balti said:
Ric said:

yeah

typical City

Already commended Hart's performance, anyone who is simple minded enough to go around calling fellow City fans "Dzeko haters" probably isn't worth the time responding to, so you're lucky on this occasion.

But for 2 crucial goals
Happy days
Balti said:

yeah

typical City

Already commended Hart's performance, anyone who is simple minded enough to go around calling fellow City fans "Dzeko haters" probably isn't worth the time responding to, so you're lucky on this occasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.