Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

It 's football management 101 really, always get rid of your leading striker.
They are so easy to replace..........

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zizi4City said:
thanks for finally justifying your hefty price tag Edin, good luck next season.

REALLY!!! Just that equalizing goal against QPR paid off his whole transfer.
But than again I'm talking to the guy who said we should get rid and by Bony.

In Edin's previous 3 seasons he hasn't matched Bony's goals from this season, do you watch football? Before the turn of year there is absolutely no chance that Edin has lived up to his 27 million price tag.

Edit: For fucks sake I've been roped in by another Bosnian, can you guys not put Bosnia in your location to save me time?

Fuck off with your Bony you miserable prick. One point away from winning title, man scored 5 goals in a week, Yaya being brilliant for whole season and you are talking about them being poor before scoring goals. Twat.

Critics just need to adjust expectations. Realise he'll never win on aesthetics but will always deliver goals. Key goals too.

He's part of our club and a major contributor to (hopefully) two league titles.

There is no good case for selling him.

The only case for selling him would be that this is probably the moment where we'd get the most money for him. But even then, no-one's gonna pay what we paid for him. I can't believe we've got 4 players in our squad that scored over 20 goals this season. It's insane. No reason to mess about with the attacking part of our team tbh. I was always one of those people who thought we could afford to lose a striker, but not since Pellegrini likes to play 2 up front. When we won the title, we also had 4 top strikers competing for positions. We've got that again, but with much more professional players this time.

Zizi4City said:
REALLY!!! Just that equalizing goal against QPR paid off his whole transfer.
But than again I'm talking to the guy who said we should get rid and by Bony.

In Edin's previous 3 seasons he hasn't matched Bony's goals from this season, do you watch football? Before the turn of year there is absolutely no chance that Edin has lived up to his 27 million price tag.

Edit: For fucks sake I've been roped in by another Bosnian, can you guys not put Bosnia in your location to save me time?

Fuck off with your Bony you miserable prick. One point away from winning title, man scored 5 goals in a week, Yaya being brilliant for whole season and you are talking about them being poor before scoring goals. Twat.

Actually angry person, it wasn't me who brought up Bony if you actually read the quotes above, I just defended my previous argument. And yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, I hate Yaya he's proper rubbish ain't he. 1 point off the title so we can't discuss players performances on a football forum! If you want to come in here and try to pull someone up on something how about you get your facts straight. Also calling me a "Prick" or a "twat" really strengthens your moronic argument even further.

The quoting on my phone is fucking up but I'm sure that even MSP can work out that this is directed at him.

I'm With Stupid said:
The only case for selling him would be that this is probably the moment where we'd get the most money for him. But even then, no-one's gonna pay what we paid for him. I can't believe we've got 4 players in our squad that scored over 20 goals this season. It's insane. No reason to mess about with the attacking part of our team tbh. I was always one of those people who thought we could afford to lose a striker, but not since Pellegrini likes to play 2 up front. When we won the title, we also had 4 top strikers competing for positions. We've got that again, but with much more professional players this time.

Agreed and, fortunately, we're not yet looking down the back of the sofa for money. At least not until our sugar daddy gets bored and fcuks back off to Abu Dhabi ;)

It would be great to keep all the attackers, but a real test of Pellers' skills to keep them all happy and motivated.

Thank you thank you Edin......

Always thought he's the kind of striker that is in the right place right time. Balotelli was always looking for a worldy and scored a few but Dzeko's a diffferent kind of striker. City's version of Ruud Van Horseface

He's been money the last month and here's hoping he scores a cracker on Sunday because he deserves the accolades.....he's been immense.

Actually angry person, it wasn't me who brought up Bony if you actually read the quotes above, I just defended my previous argument. And yes, that's exactly what I'm doing, I hate Yaya he's proper rubbish ain't he. 1 point off the title so we can't discuss players performances on a football forum! If you want to come in here and try to pull someone up on something how about you get your facts straight. Also calling me a "Prick" or a "twat" really strengthens your moronic argument even further.

The quoting on my phone is fucking up but I'm sure that even MSP can work out that this is directed at him.

Give it a rest you bore.

wayne71 said:

Give it a rest you bore.

Edin is so good he's the complete striker I hope we never sell him or think about bringing in a better player!!!

Oh wait there isn't a better player!!!

Edin woo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.