Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

I was slagging off the bosnian tree for most of the first half , and then he goes and scores the goals which will more than likely bring another championship. As dopey and useless as he often seems he does have a goal in him .

01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Top League Scorers Last 3 Seasons:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus or a Hazard for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64
Utter shite.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Top League Scorers Last 3 Seasons:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

If 42 goals in 3 seasons was average, Dzeko wouldn't be in the Top 5.

It's just a convenient time frame you've chose to bring up in order for him to look better.

Sturridge has 42 as well, in less games so would be above Dzeko

Said he is fine injury wise. Reckons Sergio is too!

I'm not his biggest fan but to be fair to him he comes up with some very important goals! It thought he was very good today aswel

01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
01cravend said:
42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

It's just a convenient time frame you've chose to bring up in order for him to look better.

Like you conveniently forget to mention that all of them other strikers are first choice at their clubs.

city91 said:
01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

Like you conveniently forget to mention that all of them other strikers are first choice at their clubs.

Why isn't he first choice then?

noise said:
post match reaction: <a class="postlink" href="http://bcove.me/cvywluda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bcove.me/cvywluda</a>

Well done lad. Sign tha thing.

King Geedorah said:
Whether he meant it or not, when he went down it took the sting right out of the game.

Of course he meant it. About time we learned how to do this. I like the fact, generally, we rarely feign injury as a a team, but sometimes you're just stupid not to.

Well done Edin, another crucial few goals and an example of why you're invaluable to us.

Game on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.