Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Thanks Dzeko for everything.

If Dzeko is "an arrogant sulky twat" i can't find words to describe half of people in this thread who are calling themselves "supporters".

Kean said:

If Dzeko is "an arrogant sulky twat" i can't find words to describe half of people in this thread who are calling themselves "supporters".

Thanks for that Mrs Dzeko.

Kean said:

Cheers Edin, see you later

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sorry but that complete lack of respect not for the club but for the match going fans has tarnished my memories of him.go some where else please edin.
You went making a point to the club you disrespected the fans ,it was sad to watch you stoop to that level.
What did he do to disrespect the club or the fans yesterday ? Or are you another body language expert ?

I won't personally miss him, but he played an important part in both our title wins, and for me that deserves our thanks, and good wishes for the future.

cleavers said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Sorry but that complete lack of respect not for the club but for the match going fans has tarnished my memories of him.go some where else please edin.
You went making a point to the club you disrespected the fans ,it was sad to watch you stoop to that level.
What did he do to disrespect the club or the fans yesterday ? Or are you another body language expert ?

I won't personally miss him, but he played an important part in both our title wins, and for me that deserves our thanks, and good wishes for the future.

I know you like being a Devil's advocate, but a serious question for you. Did you go yesterday or not hang around for the lap of honour? Honouring works both ways Fans applauding players, players applauding fans.

Kean said:

hmmmmm

is this dzeko's agent.

He has played a big part in our titles. He is the most frustrating player I have seen here. He needs to move on now. Finally he will score goals at his next club but he is not at the standard of our club anymore.

mrtwiceaseason said:

Absolutely. Couldn't believe how mardy he looked when he walked past. You may have a gripe with the club Edin, but we as fans deserved better than that yesterday.

cleavers said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Assume your wumming ? But if not
45,000 get behind the team spending money some of us haven't got.
Most fans stayed behind yesterday to show their support to a team that has let us down this season.
That was the players chance to show their thanks for the fans support
Dzeko walks the shortest distance round the pitch with his hands in his pockets blanking the crowd while every other player acknowledged the crowd.

i think we are getting more fickle fans by the week. no matter were Edin is next year he deserves some respect for what he has done for our club since his arrival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.