Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
Elton-Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
Mmmmmmmmmm.............

Mmmmmmmmm what? Aguero couldn't walk into Real Madrid of Barca's team? Jovetic is decent? Or perhaps Dzeko should stay with his bumper goals tally?

Enlighten us as to what you're mmmmming at

If you are a City fan my dick is a kipper!

Enlightened enough?

You know jack shit about me so don't go telling me who I do or don't support. So are you actually saying you'd like shitty Dzeko and glass back Jovetic to stay!?! Get fucking real and kiss goodbye to anymore titles if they do.

blueinsa said:
tonea2003 said:
blueinsa said:
Agreed. Search my post history and in the main I've always defended the lad as he has scored important goals as Mr A rightly says but last night was a shocker.

No surprise to many and worse was his selection imo.

mate it was if you were excusing his performance because of his past endeavours

My post was "dog shit and i do mean dog shit".

Mr A was far more complimentary and i agree with him as he has scored important goals for us but last night was fucking disgraceful.

fair enough

Worse for me though was his selection in the first place and just because Bony is injured doesn't mean he gets a game as his form doesn't demand selection.

Midgetslasher said:
blueinsa said:
Midgetslasher said:
SO Edin was playing alone that could explain why he was shit rofl.. plz embarrassing from our ''support''

Here come the Bosnians.......

Dat assumptions.

On reflection, not Bosnian but been here before with a different user name.....

Midgetslasher said:
Elton-Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
Mmmmmmmmmm.............

Mmmmmmmmm what? Aguero couldn't walk into Real Madrid of Barca's team? Jovetic is decent? Or perhaps Dzeko should stay with his bumper goals tally?

In what fukin world is Jovetic decent that statement alone is embarrassing.. and lets not forget Edin has played a massive part in our title winning seasons.

Read the post properly, I was being ironic. Jovetic isn't decent. He's fucking shit. Everything runs its course and Edin's course is well and truly run. High time to get rid and he can take his 2 goals from 22 with him.

blueinsa said:
Midgetslasher said:
blueinsa said:
Here come the Bosnians.......

Dat assumptions.

Jeez where are the mods when you need 'em hey. So many 'new' users who signed up in March and are suddenly giving it large in so many threads. Wonder why that could be.

Elton-Tom said:
Midgetslasher said:
Elton-Tom said:

In what fukin world is Jovetic decent that statement alone is embarrassing.. and lets not forget Edin has played a massive part in our title winning seasons.

Read the post properly, I was being ironic. Jovetic isn't decent. He's fucking shit. Everything runs its course and Edin's course is well and truly run. High time to get rid and he can take his 2 goals from 22 with him.

Fair enough

Mister Appointment said:
blueinsa said:
Midgetslasher said:
Dat assumptions.

Jeez where are the mods when you need 'em hey. So many 'new' users who signed up in March and are suddenly giving it large in so many threads. Wonder why that could be.

I think we know dont we..........

Dzeko was woeful last night first touch was like Bambi on ice, but he shouldn't have started, when we play 442 we don't play to his strengths.

Performance made worse when you see how Murray played.

Another who is past his sell by date and should be moved on this summer.

oddfellows said:
Dzeko was woeful last night first touch was like Bambi on ice, but he shouldn't have started, when we play 442 we don't play to his strengths.

Performance made worse when you see how Murray played.

Another who is past his sell by date and should be moved on this summer.

Lets be honest,Toni Duggan could do a better fucking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.