Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Fernando is a terrible, awful player and the Fernando-apologists can not say anything to convince me otherwise. The only person who can is Fernando himself, but hopefully he won't be around long enough to have the chance to!!!

Agreed. Garcia was limited but put a shift in and not bad in air. Fernando won't be a top player as long as he has a hole in his arse. Less mobile than Garcia, softer and less aware positionally.

Looks like there's nothing else for it then:

[bigimg]http://www.wilko.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0288365/0288365_l.jpg[/bigimg]

FantasyIreland said:
Id say 20-25 for Schneiderlin and about 15 for McCarthy.

Everton didn't pay much short of £15m for McCarthy, you could add £10m onto that and you'd probably be closer.

aguero93:20 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Everton didn't pay much short of £15m for McCarthy, you could add £10m onto that and you'd probably be closer.

All things considered,i guess I was being a tad optimistic.......apparently,looking at reports..... Spurs were considering a 20m bid in Jan.

[*]
FantasyIreland said:
FantasyIreland said:

All things considered,i guess I was being a tad optimistic.......apparently,looking at reports..... Spurs were considering a 20m bid in Jan.

Schneiderlin. This player is better than Matic and will definitely improve our midfield. How the hell we are not considering him, I don't understand. I would pay upwards of 30 million for him, easy. But trust Txiki to buy Wheelchair Instead.

jauganaut said:
[*]
FantasyIreland said:

Schneiderlin. This player is better than Matic and will definitely improve our midfield. How the hell we are not considering him, I don't understand. I would pay upwards of 30 million for him, easy. But trust Txiki to buy Wheelchair Instead.

I have no idea why Schneiderlin is not on our radar. He's HG and has been consistent unlike some of the players we're considering. Another I would like to see is Clyne, not sure if he's been linked to us though.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
jauganaut said:
[*]
FantasyIreland said:

I have no idea why Schneiderlin is not on our radar. He's HG and has been consistent unlike some of the players we're considering. Another I would like to see is Clyne, not sure if he's been linked to us though.

Source?

mosssideblue said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
jauganaut said:
[*]

Source?

He's been linked mainly to Arsenal these last few weeks and seems to be one of their main targets. He was supposed to be on our 'wish list' a while ago.

why not play fofana instead of Fernando? Could save us a fortune too instead of forking out for yet another replacement

forevermancity said:
why not play fofana instead of Fernando? Could save us a fortune too instead of forking out for yet another replacement

Really? Fofana is doing ok in the Championship but no more than ok, he doesn't look ready for our first team at all, plus he's not a holding midfielder, he'd be playing in Yaya's role.

forevermancity said:

Really? Fofana is doing ok in the Championship but no more than ok, he doesn't look ready for our first team at all, plus he's not a holding midfielder, he'd be playing in Yaya's role.
Kean Bryan may well be in the driving seat soon,i wasnt keen initially but recent performances show him rapidly improving and maturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.