Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game like that will do him the world of good. Made up he scored.
I've been harsh on him but that's because I don't think hes been good enough - a fact he acknowledges himself in fairness reading an interview a couple of weeks ago. Circumstances dictated today's outcome, I've no doubts about that, but what he did he did ok. Hopefully he can kick on from here. End of the day him playing well is beneficial to City and that's all that counts.

The Northern Baptist said:
I counted his passes in the second half - out of 30 passes only 4 were forward passes! stopped counting at 30 passes as I think i got what this guy is all about.

This guy would get no where near Bayern, Real or Baraca's squad - he isn't good enough for us and never will be.

Passed to the more creative players what's the problem

grim up north said:
I counted his passes in the second half - out of 30 passes only 4 were forward passes! stopped counting at 30 passes as I think i got what this guy is all about.

This guy would get no where near Bayern, Real or Baraca's squad - he isn't good enough for us and never will be.[/quotes

Passed to the more creative players what's the problem

The problem is we could have a more creative player, a more athletically gifted player, in that role.

The problem is he isn't good enough for where we want to be. We want to compete with the likes of barca - we won't do buying players of this standard

This guy would get no where near Bayern, Real or Baraca's squad - he isn't good enough for us and never will be.

He made 100 passes today and completed 98; which is impressive, whatever direction they went in. As it happens, over half were forward passes and 11 were backwards.

OB1 said:

He made 100 passes today and completed 98; which is impressive, whatever direction they went in. As it happens, over half were forward passes and 11 were backwards.

Nice one, maybe Barca will come in for him now

OB1 said:

I didn't realise he'd misplaced two passes. I take my previous post back, he was shit. :-)

Well I didn't count them so I've no idea if you are right or not, but how many went astray ?

He's expected to give the ball to our creative players, and he did that regularly, many were 3 or 4 yards to Lampard or Silva, who created for Bony and Aguero (or Silva).

cleavers said:
Well I didn't count them so I've no idea if you are right or not, but how many went astray ?

He's expected to give the ball to our creative players, and he did that regularly, many were 3 or 4 yards to Lampard or Silva, who created for Bony and Aguero (or Silva).

Thats the problem - is that all you expect of him? Just knock it onto someone else? do the top teams in europe have any players like this that are so limited in their ability?

OB1 said:

He was excellent, lets give him the credit he deserves tonight because god knows he gets it in the neck when he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.