Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Northern Baptist said:
Thats the problem - is that all you expect of him?
No, but its not all he did today either, anyway someone has posted better stats about his passing above. You must have been incredibly bored to watch a football match and count one single players passes, I'd raise your game ;o) Those who watched Gareth Barry, or even Kevin Horlock will know, you pass simple, unless you have the range of passing of someone like Silva.

Decent game today for the lad, maybe playing alongside Lampard was a big bonus, certainly not having Yaya/Nasri at his side helped.

cleavers said:
No, but its not all he did today either, anyway someone has posted better stats about his passing above. You must have been incredibly bored to watch a football match and count one single players passes, I'd raise your game ;o) Those who watched Gareth Barry, or even Kevin Horlock will know, you pass simple, unless you have the range of passing of someone like Silva.

Decent game today for the lad, maybe playing alongside Lampard was a big bonus, certainly not having Yaya/Nasri at his side helped.

Horlock and barry had a much better range of passing that Fernando for starters.
The lad will never be good enough for where we want to be, regardless of whether he can complete 98/100 passes successfully.

If fact, i'll go one further . He is a fucking fraud and should be nowhere near a top 4 side in the prem

cleavers said:

Horlock and barry had a much better range of passing that Fernando for starters.
The lad will never be good enough for where we want to be, regardless of whether he can complete 98/100 passes successfully.

If fact, i'll go one further . He is a fucking fraud and should be nowhere near a top 4 side in the prem

Such hatred? Why?

He pulls the shirt on and gives his all and whilst you may be ultimately right and he might not be what we require long term, he does his best and if he plays like he did today, he will do a very good job of proving a lot of folk like yourself very wrong.

Get behind the lad!

cleavers said:

He plays well and you come on and slag him off, moron. Sometimes players take a while to settle and he may be one of them, either way stfu moaning

blueinsa said:
cleavers said:

Such hatred? Why?

He pulls the shirt on and gives his all and whilst you may be ultimately right and he might not be what we require long term, he does his best and if he plays like he did today, he will do a very good job of proving a lot of folk like yourself very wrong.

Get behind the lad!

Hear! Hear! It pains me more when someone clearly makes the effort and is still lambasted! He may be all the things people have written but today's performance was a little more promising. I would prefer Nige and GazBaz, but the problem is they've both fucked off!!! And ain't comin' back!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blueinsa said:

Such hatred? Why?

Get behind the lad!

Hear! Hear! It pains me more when someone clearly makes the effort and is still lambasted! He may be all the things people have written but today's performance was a little more promising. I would prefer Nige and GazBaz, but the problem is they've both fucked off!!! And ain't comin' back!

It's the position in the team that you under appreciate them when they are here but miss them when they are gone

He played fairly well but not much can be taken from the outing as the ball rarely made it out of Albion's third—to say he has turned a corner or shown "class" is a bit silly (I would have looked have decent in that match after the sending off).

I hope he does improve but unlike other players that started slow before becoming integral cogs in the City machine he hasn't really shown any credible flashes of brilliance to make you think it's just a matter of time. And we can't change our entire formation (and drop one of our creative players) just to play him in his supposed best position/formation.

SebastianBlue said:
He played fairly well but not much can be taken from the outing as the ball rarely made it out of Albion's third—to say he has turned a corner or shown "class" is a bit silly (I would have looked have decent in that match after the sending off).
I bumped the thread, to say I thought he played pretty well today, nothing more nothing less. Since then, nobody has said he's turned the corner or shown "class", he just had a good game today, and there could be any number of reasons why he did, no Yaya, no Nasri, no pressure, Lampard at his side, WBA down to 10 after a little over a minute.

Just give the lad a bit of credit, nothing wrong with that, its only a couple of weeks ago he resembled a traffic cone in a game, never useful, and yet always in the way. Today he made himself available, passed it simple, got into good positions going forward, and scored.

F**k me there are some hard judges on here.

cleavers said:
SebastianBlue said:
I bumped the thread, to say I thought he played pretty well today, nothing more nothing less. Since then, nobody has said he's turned the corner or shown "class", he just had a good game today, and there could be any number of reasons why he did, no Yaya, no Nasri, no pressure, Lampard at his side, WBA down to 10 after a little over a minute.

Just give the lad a bit of credit, nothing wrong with that, its only a couple of weeks ago he resembled a traffic cone in a game, never useful, and yet always in the way. Today he made himself available, passed it simple, got into good positions going forward, and scored.

F**k me there are some hard judges on here.

I was not slagging him off just making the very valid point that there was nothing in the situation of the match that allows us to derive any new understanding or knowledge regarding his quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.