Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to quit the diving in. I know that much. I thought he was going to get himself sent off today. He scissor tackles and he went over the top of someone with one tackle, 2 footed stamp. Can't remember who it was. I was right in front of it don't think he even got a card. But he was on a booking whilst he was diving in left, right and centre.

Shaelumstash said:
FantasyIreland said:
Lets not be silly now.....he is a much better player than Garcia,he's the tier below top class and exactly what you get for the price.

I'm not being antagonistic, but what do you think he's better than Garcia at? Reading play, passing, movement, tackling, heading, pace, what attributes do you think he's shown for us that are better than Garcia?

He's arguably a bit faster, but that's rather like like saying the older Proclaimer twin isn't as ugly as the other one.

Other than his heading ability and a similar attitude,just about everything else you mention.

FantasyIreland said:
Shaelumstash said:
FantasyIreland said:
Lets not be silly now.....he is a much better player than Garcia,he's the tier below top class and exactly what you get for the price.

I'm not being antagonistic, but what do you think he's better than Garcia at? Reading play, passing, movement, tackling, heading, pace, what attributes do you think he's shown for us that are better than Garcia?

He's arguably a bit faster, but that's rather like like saying the older Proclaimer twin isn't as ugly as the other one.

Other than his heading ability and a similar attitude,just about everything else you mention.

But Garcia was great in the air?

FantasyIreland said:
Shaelumstash said:
FantasyIreland said:

He simply isn't good enough for the level we are at or want to be.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
up there as one of the worst buys for many a year.

Time will tell but with Sinclair as competition, it will still take some doing. To be fair to him today his midfield partner was equally as crap.

No doubt he didn't have a great game today and hasn't yet lived up to expectations but he's been better this season than Fernandinho who cost three times as much. The £35 mil we spent on Fernandinho is the problem and not Fernando.

Getting a lot of stick on here but ffs some people have short memories.
If Jesus navas had a final ball in him we would have won today.
Fernando has a job to do in breaking the oppositions counter attacks and I thought he did that well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.