Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fat el Hombre said:
Second rate - let's face facts. Offers absolutely nothing going forward and seems to spend most of his time looking very ragged chasing players when trying to defend. Should be a squad player being used very sparingly

There are no doubt threads like this featuring Garcia last January. Hoping Fernando turns the corner in a similar way to Javi did, however on yesterday's showing I won't hold my breath

Blumers Bloomers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Second rate - let's face facts. Offers absolutely nothing going forward and seems to spend most of his time looking very ragged chasing players when trying to defend. Should be a squad player being used very sparingly

There are no doubt threads like this featuring Garcia last January. Hoping Fernando turns the corner in a similar way to Javi did, however on yesterday's showing I won't hold my breath

The only corner Garcia turned was en route to Ringway to catch his Aeroflot flight to St Petersburg.

lasereyes said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

The only corner Garcia turned was en route to Ringway to catch his Aeroflot flight to St Petersburg.

Not true. The last couple of months he played for us he actually started to play pretty well if I recall correctly

Dire in a midfield 2, would probably do fine consistently played in a 3 much like the previous two or three £10m+ defensive midfielders to have been sold. Playing in our midfield two requires a hell of a lot of incredible attributes. If one of Yaya or Fernandinho are missing we really should play an extra central midfielder as the others haven't got the required ability to play there and it makes them look much worse than they are.

Blumers Bloomers said:
lasereyes said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Not true. The last couple of months he played for us he actually started to play pretty well if I recall correctly

You don't recall correctly. It could be argued he improved by his own standards, but in a key position for title contenders he wasn't even close to what was required. Compare his contributions to Matic's or even Fernandinho's for much of last season if you want a refresher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.