Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

Dunne's own goal said:
proudbear said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Anyone know where he is with his groin injury, and whether he'll make it for the Hull game?

Him and Jovetic expected to be fit for Hull.

I believe it when I see it. I think he will be out 'til march-april.

What?

He was on Inside City this week doing pretty intense sprint drills, no strapping to be seen. Unless you know something we don't?

quiet_riot said:
Dunne's own goal said:
proudbear said:

What?

He was on Inside City this week doing pretty intense sprint drills, no strapping to be seen. Unless you know something we don't?

Pellers likes to gradually bring recovered players into a game and its good timing we have the Shef Wed game this week.... might see Jov and Fernando come on for a few minutes near the end to build up to Hull...

quiet_riot said:
Dunne's own goal said:
proudbear said:

What?

oh, no nothing like that. it's just the eternal pessimist in me that makes me think he will have as much problems as last season

SuperSilva said:
quiet_riot said:
Dunne's own goal said:

What?

Pellers likes to gradually bring recovered players into a game and its good timing we have the Shef Wed game this week.... might see Jov and Fernando come on for a few minutes near the end to build up to Hull...

I do hope so. When Kun went down injured yesterday, I was thinking that we only had one fit striker!

He improves us defensively, its such a shame he was injured for the Bayern, Chelsea, arsenal and Roma games, would have made such a difference. Can't wait for us to play Fernando, fernandinho and toure in a midfield 3 in Europe.

Been with us for such a short time but already becoming vital for us. He protects the defence, stops the other team dicking us on the counter and allows Yaya to play further forward where he is actually of some use. Hope to god he doesn't get injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.