Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Re: James Milner - Striker

Puppet Master Silva said:
Not bad for a player playing out of position who will never be good enough for us and should be replaced immediately...

;)

Absolutely. For me, the only thing he's been guilty of in recent weeks is trying to leather the ball in the net. His positioning and link-up's been fine and he got his reward today. As you say, not bad for a make-shift.

The Chief said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Not bad for a player playing out of position who will never be good enough for us and should be replaced immediately...

;)

Absolutely. For me, the only thing he's been guilty of in recent weeks is trying to leather the ball in the net. His positioning and link-up's been fine and he got his reward today. As you say, not bad for a make-shift.

Yeah, I've been saying the same about his finishing, it's been so bad recently. But a lot of people think it's easy to just go out and get a better player than Milner, who are you going to go and get that will give 100% in 5 different positions? I feel he's still vastly underrated by some, perhaps the more spoilt of our fanbase that think we can just go and sign world class players in every position.

karen7 said:
SIGN THE NEW CONTRACT,please
spoke to james after the match and asked if he had signed his new deal he replied no asked him would he be and intetestingly he replied its down to the club.
make of that what you will ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
karen7 said:
spoke to james after the match and asked if he had signed his new deal he replied no asked him would he be and intetestingly he replied its down to the club.
I thought it's been well known for weeks that a contract offer has been on the table for some time? There is no way the club won't want him to sign a new deal. Obviously they could offer more money to speed up the process...

Much better today than Jovetich in centre forward position

Well done today on your birthday James. 2 goals and both crucial to our FA Cup campaign. I agree with this post below, James needs a chant so here goes. I got the idea from Meghan Trainors 'All About The Bass'.
So please excuse this pitiful mess;

Because you know,
I'm all about that James,
'Bout that James, James Milner,
'Bout that James, James Milner
'Bout that James, James Milner,
'Bout that James, James Milner

Yeah, it's pretty clear, he ain't no size two
But he can shoot it, shoot it
Like he's supposed to do
'Cause he got that BOOM BOOM that all defenders hate
And all the right Balls in all the right places

mansour's tow ropes said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
karen7 said:
I thought it's been well known for weeks that a contract offer has been on the table for some time? There is no way the club won't want him to sign a new deal. Obviously they could offer more money to speed up the process...
that was from about an hour ago .like i said make of what you will of its down to the club comment

He was superb today, especially when he went up front.

What a great way to celebrate his birthday.

And as a side-note, is he Merlin in disguise?

one small moment sums up JM.

At one point he chased down 3 defenders as they mistakenly thought they could pass round him.

unbelievably.

he did x3 forty yarders one after the other then carried on as normal.

Captains arm band when Vince not available please.

AND GIVE HIM A CONTRACT PLEASE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.