Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Re: James Milner - Striker

Well done Jimmy!

Glad to see you've been working on your finishing!

Txiki Txiki sign him up!

xEYdm0U.png

MaineRoadBlue said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Jesus, it's not often I feel compelled to make comment when just browsing, but some of the absolute shite talked on here about James Milner conclusively proves that City have as many morons supporting them as any other team!

If anyone seriously believes they could find another player who gives anywhere near the effort and commitment James Milner does then they are seriously stupid.

All this shit about 'if he goes he'll be replaced by a better player' is absolute toss. Yes I agree you may find a better technical player, but for commitment absolutely no chance.

In 40 years of watching City I've only seen 2 players come remotely close to the effort that Milner gives on the pitch and that was Doyle and Tevez.

If it was all about technique and ball skill then we'd sign a bloody football freestyler!

Simply put, thank fuck none of you are in charge of player acquisition for City or we'd be in deep shit.

I refer to my above post!

This

You cannot fault his commitment and work rate.
He's kept us out the shit with some desperately needed goals.

bell_mcfc said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Jesus, it's not often I feel compelled to make comment when just browsing, but some of the absolute shite talked on here about James Milner conclusively proves that City have as many morons supporting them as any other team!

If anyone seriously believes they could find another player who gives anywhere near the effort and commitment James Milner does then they are seriously stupid.

All this shit about 'if he goes he'll be replaced by a better player' is absolute toss. Yes I agree you may find a better technical player, but for commitment absolutely no chance.

In 40 years of watching City I've only seen 2 players come remotely close to the effort that Milner gives on the pitch and that was Doyle and Tevez.

If it was all about technique and ball skill then we'd sign a bloody football freestyler!

Simply put, thank fuck none of you are in charge of player acquisition for City or we'd be in deep shit.

I refer to my above post!

This

This with bells on.
Only 4 players played to the required standard today: Mangala, Milner, Silva and Navas (the later for the 2nd half only).
Everybody else was way below what is required and I mean way below.

He has been playing well and working really hard without actually scoring in the last few week. But today he got a brace on his birthday.

Well deserved from a cracking player and seemingly a cracking lad!

Not bad for a player playing out of position who will never be good enough for us and should be replaced immediately...

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.