Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I disagree with most of my natural allies on here on the subject of James Milner. Pay him what he wants and sign him up. Superb attitude and an asset to the club. Simple as that

MotM today.

I have consistently said a lot of our supporters overrate him and I stick to that view but I do want him signed up to a new contract.

Never been a huge fan and still believe he is limited as a footballer

However

He should be in our starting XI every week based on his performances this season coupled with the form of some of those he is competing for a place with. Fernando is playing almost every game, for me he would never start ahead of Milner.

We need to sign him up!

Do whatever it takes to renew this guy's contract. He is a beast, never stops fighting.

Him and Nasri, as said many times before, most underrated players ever.

Great performance again today. It's going to be very disappointing if we can't get him to renew his contract.

Ric said:
Great performance again today. It's going to be very disappointing if we can't get him to renew his contract.
Off to the Dippers unfortunately I believe bud. Hope I'm wrong.

Maly Wilson said:
Ric said:
Off to the Dippers unfortunately I believe bud. Hope I'm wrong.

It's looking increasingly likely unfortunately, but I still hope a deal can be struck.

On for player of the season. If we can't get him to commit after a season like this then there's nowt down for us. If he walks for fuck all then it really is a travesty.

It seems he might be the first victim of our new policy of low basic-high bonus wage strategy. Obviously he doesn't agree with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.