Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
He'd be a good signing for united.

Just sayin'

Haha. You can be a provactive chap :)

It wouldn't surprise me if Milner despises United and would be physically sick at the thought of playing for them.

KippaxCitizen said:
Kun Aguero said:
RandomJ said:
What youngsters? None of our youth players in his position are anywhere near as good as him yet.

Lopes.

I like Milner but would only keep him as 4th choice central midfielder, which he won't accept so he would go for me.
Lopes won't get in our team. We'll sell him to a mid table Spanish club when the time is right.
You've obviously not been watching him recently then.

Damanino said:
No way he is signing anything in March or later. He had enough time to think. Also dont believe he is waiting for any offer from the club. This is all bullshit, he knows he is leaving just wont come out and say so.

He does what Sagna did to Arsenal. He was in the news this time last year, does he sign, or not, Wenger tries to keep him, but then he joins us...

Milner will end up in Pool most likely.

We will miss him if we dont replace him or replace him with the wrong person.

He is intelligent and knows a big summer of transfers coming where the new ones probably will enjoy bit more faith than the old ones. Especially if you were not a fix starter like he wasnt.

On free transfer he will be great business to anyone.

Nice post Dam and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

Great lad and more than decent player with a great attitude - deserves a nice little pay day.

BufordUSABlue said:
Damanino said:
No way he is signing anything in March or later. He had enough time to think. Also dont believe he is waiting for any offer from the club. This is all bullshit, he knows he is leaving just wont come out and say so.

He does what Sagna did to Arsenal. He was in the news this time last year, does he sign, or not, Wenger tries to keep him, but then he joins us...

He is intelligent and knows a big summer of transfers coming where the new ones probably will enjoy bit more faith than the old ones. Especially if you were not a fix starter like he wasnt.

Great lad and more than decent player with a great attitude - deserves a nice little pay day.

Fucking hell I think I could just about survive on £100K a week.

oakiecokie said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Damanino said:

Fucking hell I think I could just about survive on £100K a week.

Don't disagree, but I'm just saying that he deserves a final pay day IMO, agree that he should be able to get by on 100K pw (although its probably nearer 70K) but its no skin off our nose if he goes out and gets a decent last pay day.....

TCIB said:
If he decides to taste life else where then i wish him well. A great player for us and always gives his best, a fine player.
sorry i cant agree with this train of thought,he cost city 24 million , IF hegoes on a free he has cost the club a lot of money that could of helped towards a replacement, put it this way if ya ya was behaving in the same way he would be getting pelters on here,, i for one wont be fan boying him back at the etihad,.and "great" no chance ,good and hard working yes,just what you would expect really,

ped said:
TCIB said:
If he decides to taste life else where then i wish him well. A great player for us and always gives his best, a fine player.
sorry i cant agree with this train of thought,he cost city 24 million , IF hegoes on a free he has cost the club a lot of money that could of helped towards a replacement, put it this way if ya ya was behaving in the same way he would be getting pelters on here,, i for one wont be fan boying him back at the etihad,.and "great" no chance ,good and hard working yes,just what you would expect really,
Correct !

ped said:
TCIB said:

Totally agree. My preferences are for MCFC and not the James Milner pension fund.

ped said:
TCIB said:
How misleading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.