Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Damocles said:
Really disappointed with him tonight. Was needing that type of big, energetic Milner performance chasing down everything in the centre of midfield but Fernandinho made him look bad in terms of effort (or at least effective effort).

Was better once we changed shape but thought we really could have used his drive in the middle

Seemed obvious to me that he was given the job of man-marking Messi in the 1st half but, like every other player given that task, he was chasing shadows.
Much better in the 2nd half.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
One good thrust of the dagger into Crystal Palace's heart next week, coupled with a Dipper defeat at Arsenal, might give Mr Milner some food for thought as to where he'd be better off next season......

I think he will go to the Serie A or La liga. But if he were to stay in the BPL, yes it would be the dippers.

kupest said:
One good thrust of the dagger into Crystal Palace's heart next week, coupled with a Dipper defeat at Arsenal, might give Mr Milner some food for thought as to where he'd be better off next season......

I think he will go to the Serie A or La liga. But if he were to stay in the BPL, yes it would be the dippers.

I actually agree that milner will go foreign, hasn't he been learning spanish for a year or so?

richards30 said:
kupest said:

I actually agree that milner will go foreign, hasn't he been learning spanish for a year or so?

Only because the rest of the team can't speak yawksheer.

Would love to play him in a settled 2 man midfield for 10-12 games with fernandihno . I think that whats cost us dearly this season. I think if we had our best back 4 and stick with it. 2 cetral mids MILNER and fern. BOny and agerro. (jovetic/dzeko and ageuro). If they they win it i god hope they crumble chelsea gifted this title. YOu can't judge milner and i put fernando here too if there playing with a different front 4-5 every week. I love players who play for the shirt. My hope for last few games best your most able /willing players. Stick with it and see how it goes. If every player came off after 90 mins dripping with sweat no fan would be displeased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.