Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

BLUE THUNDER said:
We tried to re sign him, clearly. This notion about game time is a load of shit. So he must be lying. It's something else $$$. If he wants more money just come out and say I'm leaving to get more $. He is doing this by running down his contract and leaving us with nothing. He is fucking greedy, he wants all the sign on cash himself. What he forgets is that we put his name up in lights and gave him 2 titles, fa cup and league cup. He can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Do City deal in dollars? Isn't that like dodgy?

MeatHunterrr said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 23 s
James Milner is set to reject Liverpool according to The Sun and would prefer to move to Arsenal or stay at City.

Shame that's from the Sun, or I'd commend him for not being a complete idiot.

I genuinely think our next manager will be decisive in whether Milner re-signs or not.....

Milner suddenly back-tracking on a move to Liverpool, having previously seemed destined to go there. Henderson and Sterling have both also stalled on renewals of their contracts with LFC despite their current manager being a key figure in their development; is Brendan Rodgers coming here in the summer?

.A. said:
I genuinely think our next manager will be decisive in whether Milner re-signs or not.....

Milner suddenly back-tracking on a move to Liverpool, having previously seemed destined to go there. Henderson and Sterling have both also stalled on renewals of their contracts with LFC despite their current manager being a key figure in their development; is Brendan Rodgers coming here in the summer?

No. I suggest you follow the football news a bit more closely.

.A. said:

Question is ,do we have any toothpaste company sponsorship ?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/liver...of-manchester-city-star-james-milner-5167488/

Liverpool have reportedly completed the free transfer of out of contract Manchester City star James Milner after an Anfield source reportedly announced it as a ‘done deal’.

The Reds had been in a race to snap up the 29-year-old with the likes of Arsenal and Roma, according to the Daily Star.

Milner is believed to be keen on playing in midfield and Brendan Rodgers has promised that he would be an integral part of his side in the middle of the park.

Liverpool will be delighted to land the England international who is a proven Premier League performer.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/26/liver...of-manchester-city-star-james-milner-5167488/

Liverpool have reportedly completed the free transfer of out of contract Manchester City star James Milner after an Anfield source reportedly announced it as a ‘done deal’.

The Reds had been in a race to snap up the 29-year-old with the likes of Arsenal and Roma, according to the Daily Star.

Milner is believed to be keen on playing in midfield and Brendan Rodgers has promised that he would be an integral part of his side in the middle of the park.

Liverpool will be delighted to land the England international who is a proven Premier League performer.

Good signing for any team on a free but I'm not convinced he is a central midfielder. I'm usually underwhelmed by his performances when he plays there for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.