Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

ManCityX said:
If Yaya had done this...

You mean instructed his agent to whore him around every club in Europe for the past 2 years and bad mouth the club at every opportunity?

Yeah, he is also a ****!

blueinsa said:
ManCityX said:
If Yaya had done this...

You mean instructed his agent to whore him around every club in Europe for the past 2 years and bad mouth the club at every opportunity?

Yeah, he is also a c**t!

quote me one sentence that Yaya has bad mouthed our club...

waspish said:
blueinsa said:
ManCityX said:
If Yaya had done this...

Yeah, he is also a c**t!

Hence the "instructed his agent" bit.

blueinsa said:
waspish said:
blueinsa said:

Yeah, he is also a c**t!

I feel his agent does it of his own back! YAYA says nowt because he is best mate who plucked him from oblivion to be a very wealthy person.. personally I very much doubt YAYA instructs his agent to say what he says, he seems a bit of a loose cannon..

waspish said:
blueinsa said:
waspish said:

I feel his agent does it of his own back! YAYA says nowt because he is best mate who plucked him from oblivion to be a very wealthy person.. personally I very much doubt YAYA instructs his agent to say what he says, he seems a bit of a loose cannon..

Not having any of that mate, sorry.

Yaya is a big boy and whilst he employs that **** to represent him, he can carry the can for the shit he comes out with too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.