Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Seems a good move to me. Means he has a chance at another great club. Change of scenery, more money and finishes off what has been an incredible career. 3 years at Liverpool then 2 at Leeds.

Cheers Jimmy - been a good buy.

Scully said:
If this is true, very disappointing.

I would be well pissed off if I ran myself ragged for the team, only to be kept out be players who couldn't give a toss and some who are not fit to lace his boots (ala Navas). I was hoping he'd stay until we replaced Pellers the clown and the new guy could review.

Aaaaah hahahahahahaha fuck off.

Can't really fault anything he has done for us. He's a had a few bad games, but overall I think he has been excellent whilst at City. If I leaves us at the end of the season, I wish him nothing but the best!

Juan King said:
Can't really fault anything he has done for us. He's a had a few bad games, but overall I think he has been excellent whilst at City. If I leaves us at the end of the season, I wish him nothing but the best!

This about sums it up. Shame he is off, but I wish him all the best.

Great player but he is never going to get any more game time than he has this season and apparently that is not enough either. Disappointed in how this has turned out, would have appreciated had he made the situation clearer.

Sad if true, think he would thrive under someone like Klopp. His energy, fantastic work ethic and his underrated technical ability would be just what Klopp would want from his team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.