Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

r.soleofsalford said:
some of the comments on here about a current city a player who gives everything for the team that he has to give are a fucking disgrace,

Aree with this.

Plus I don't understand what he thinks he will gain by going to Liverpool or anywhere else. I can't see him getting that many more games in a season than he's had with us this year. As an older player he will have his share of injuries. Plus he won't get Champs league and I can't believe he'll get more money. Perhaps it's all just brinkmanship for an improved contract, which is fair enough.

oh Jimmy Jimmy, will you stay or will you go now?

not arsed. just please decide.

r.soleofsalford said:
some of the comments on here about a current city a player who gives everything for the team that he has to give are a fucking disgrace,
Being paid £100k a week, giving his all is the least I'd expect.

Being able to cross a ball with some degree of accuracy would help as well. His consistent failure to do that is what I'd class as a fucking disgrace. But he's not the only one. Zabaleta is another as is Clichy.

I'd play him as a defensive midfielder, which his energy and application make him ideally suited for.

Alan smith claims he's off to arsenal. Such a shame we can't offer him a new contract and a decision we will live to regret as no doubt we'll overspend on some overrated English player

Benarbia said:
Alan smith claims he's off to arsenal. Such a shame we can't offer him a new contract and a decision we will love to regret as no doubt we'll overspend on some overrated English player
We've offered him a new contract.

Given that Arse have an excess of midfield players how can they guarantee Jimmy playing time which is supposedly what he wants unless they are selling a few. Arteta, Cazorla, Wilshire, Ramsey, Ox, Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez, Rosicky, Coquelin to name but a few. Would you start Jimmy in front of most of them?

the old abbey said:
I know he scored but utter dog shit of a display today from the man who wants away.bye bye Yorkshire man I will drive you to your next destination no problem

Harsh but correct. Looked like he played for the dog and duck on Sunday.

Benarbia said:
Alan smith claims he's off to arsenal. Such a shame we can't offer him a new contract and a decision we will live to regret as no doubt we'll overspend on some overrated English player

he'd be mad to go to arsenal, they have so many midfielders and frankly better midfielders than him....he'd get less games than he does at City plus have less chance of winnign anything.....also cant see them offering more money so i cant see why he'd go there...i hope he doesnt at least. I'd really like to see us keep hold of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.