Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

vincent&co said:
Why have city put a picture with a number 7 on it and no explanation on Facebook. Does this mean he has signed

Nah, it means Tranny is signing for us.

aguero93:20 said:
vincent&co said:
Why have city put a picture with a number 7 on it and no explanation on Facebook. Does this mean he has signed

So much for my theory ,just been back on Facebook and city have now posted a number 8.
Any idea what they are doing anyone ?

vincent&co said:
aguero93:20 said:
vincent&co said:

So much for my theory ,just been back on Facebook and city have now posted a number 8.
Any idea what they are doing anyone ?

Well if they put up a number 9 next you'll have a fair idea :)

They are counting down the days until the Barca game. Today 7, yesterday 8, etc etc.

domalino said:
They are counting down the days until the Barca game. Today 7, yesterday 8, etc etc.

Someone tell them we've got Newcastle at the weekend.

BringBackSwales said:
Eli Panic said:
I wonder if Milner thought he would get an easy route out, having been used as a bit part player for another season. His insistence on increased playing time cannot be used as an excuse for wanting to move on.

He will have fulfilled his contract, so is at liberty to walk away if that us what he wants. After what we have done for him though, it is not unreasonable for us to expect a transfer fee. Instead, some of that will be making its way into his bank account.

I hear his Alderley Edge mansion has just been placed on the market.

Your source is piss poor, he lives in Bowdon

Just to clarify, James Milner lives in Bowdon, not your source (well actually your source might do too, but I was referring to James Milner, who definitely lives in Bowdon and not Alderley Edge)

Probably was a wind up then. A mate has just started working at an estate agent. He has a strong propensity to wind up another mate who is a United fan, and this came via the said United fan.

Eli Panic said:
BringBackSwales said:
Eli Panic said:
I wonder if Milner thought he would get an easy route out, having been used as a bit part player for another season. His insistence on increased playing time cannot be used as an excuse for wanting to move on.

He will have fulfilled his contract, so is at liberty to walk away if that us what he wants. After what we have done for him though, it is not unreasonable for us to expect a transfer fee. Instead, some of that will be making its way into his bank account.

I hear his Alderley Edge mansion has just been placed on the market.

Just to clarify, James Milner lives in Bowdon, not your source (well actually your source might do too, but I was referring to James Milner, who definitely lives in Bowdon and not Alderley Edge)

Probably was a wind up then. A mate has just started working at an estate agent. He has a strong propensity to wind up another mate who is a United fan, and this came via the said United fan.

Well worth posting then.....

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Eli Panic said:
BringBackSwales said:

Barca square. Your round?

de niro said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Eli Panic said:

Barca square. Your round?

Yes mate, I'll head for the same back corner. Plaza Rayal or something similar wasn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.