Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

True_Blue69 said:
The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:
Who really gives a shit. About time we stopped singing this mercenaries name every game, he's holding the club to ransom but because it's 'Jimmy from Yorkshire' who wears short sleeves, trains hard and doesn't drink everyone's treating him as a hero.

Yaya getting a Luke warm reception is a joke, everything he has done for this club it should be him getting the songs sung and cheered when his names read out over someone like Milner.
Best thing to do is approach the thousands of fans who go home and away and chant his name and tell them directly, it doesnt seem to bother them like it does you, as for the ya ya bit i agree some have treated him like shit at the ground and even worse some of the twats on here...

I go home and away pal and make sure anyone sat in ears length of me knows my opinion. Prime example of people being brainwashed this Milner situation. Sturrudge and Distin never slagged the club off but roundly get booed and called a greedy bastard for exactly the same thing.

In fact, I'd say Milner is worse as he is leaving last season champions, who he has just started as many games as almost anyone, for a lesser team on more money.

Greedy bastard end of.
Thats your opinion, i think theres fuckall wrong with what he's doing and good luck to him wherever he goes

The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:
The cookie monster said:
Best thing to do is approach the thousands of fans who go home and away and chant his name and tell them directly, it doesnt seem to bother them like it does you, as for the ya ya bit i agree some have treated him like shit at the ground and even worse some of the twats on here...

I go home and away pal and make sure anyone sat in ears length of me knows my opinion. Prime example of people being brainwashed this Milner situation. Sturrudge and Distin never slagged the club off but roundly get booed and called a greedy bastard for exactly the same thing.

In fact, I'd say Milner is worse as he is leaving last season champions, who he has just started as many games as almost anyone, for a lesser team on more money.

Greedy bastard end of.
Thats your opinion, i think theres fuckall wrong with what he's doing and good luck to him if he goes

Fair play to you for that, and to be honest fair play and good luck to him. He clearly wants a final pay day and isn't bothered about winning trophies anymore.

It's more the hero worshipping that's pissing me off from our narrow minded support.

summerseat blue said:
I know a lad who mixes with a few of the lads who work for City and he as been told Jimmy is staying next season.

Has that been put about to keep the pressure off him
I was told months ago and posted on here that he is definitely going and my source up to now has never been wrong

He's off to play for Brenda. I can only think he's getting a big payday because he certainly gets enough pitch time here.

True_Blue69 said:
Eccles Blue said:
True_Blue69 said:
Yaya won us the FA Cup, league cup and title last season. He is a true legend and if he goes everyone will see exactly what he gives to the team when he isn't there.

Ya ya did NOT win those trophies. The TEAM won those trophies. Football is a TEAM game, tennis, snooker, etc are single handed games.

Eccles Blue said:

Ya ya did NOT win those trophies. The TEAM won those trophies. Football is a TEAM game, tennis, snooker, etc are single handed games.

He scored the winners in the FA cup semi and final = won us both matches.

He scored the equaliser against Sunderland which changed the game = won us the match.

Scored 20 league goals last season = won us the league.

Anyway, this is a thread about Milner so get back on topic.

The cookie monster said:
True_Blue69 said:
The cookie monster said:

Greedy bastard end of.
Thats your opinion, i think theres fuckall wrong with what he's doing and good luck to him wherever he goes

Fair play mate - spoken like a true Blue who has respect for players who have done a job for us

Milner won't be about the money it will be about the assurance of a regular start and possibly in the centre of the park, where he prefers it.

J_Bow said:
Milner won't be about the money it will be about the assurance of a regular start and possibly in the centre of the park, where he prefers it.

And right on cue, I rest my case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.