Player thread: Pablo Zabaleta (2014/15)

Re: Pablo Zabaleta Appreciation Thread

jimharri said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Neville and carrigher seemed stunned the way he popped up for the second goal
Not sure it was a dig at Zabba, to be honest. It was more a case of them wondering what the manager would have been telling his back four; ''just a few more minutes lads, hold your positions and do nothing rash''. And then Zabba goes careering off up the pitch and finds himself in the CF position!

B4hvuNPCMAAwJSB.jpg

B4hxkQzIMAAUGtP.jpg

Love the fella; he understands us, and has bought into the ethos of the club. My favourite player at the club.

Agree 110%. Forget kompany, silva, Yaya etc. Zab is my favourite city player and always goes out onto that pitch to give everything. You get the impression he would die for the club. Blue through and through. Other players may have better qualities on the pitch, but off the pitch this man is as gods as when he plays. He wears his heart on his sleeve. When aguero said he will stay at city until we win the champions league, I was pissed off at that comment. I want him to stay for life. Zabba wouldn't have ever said about leaving after winning the champions league.

If he makes ten years,and I hope he does,there wont be enough room in the Etihad for his testimonial.

yeah whatever !! said:
If he makes ten years,and I hope he does,there wont be enough room in the Etihad for his testimonial.
Behave yourself.......and the rest of you. Good player, wholehearted player, but he has holes in his game. If he was up for sale I doubt Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real etc, etc would be in for him. We'd probably get around £10-15m for him, no more.

Good player, but as a full back he's not in the same bracket as the likes of the young lad Shaw.......

malg said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Behave yourself.......and the rest of you. Good player, wholehearted player, but he has holes in his game. If he was up for sale I doubt Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real etc, etc would be in for him. We'd probably get around £10-15m for him, no more.

Good player, but as a full back he's not in the same bracket as the likes of the young lad Shaw.......

Ah, you had me then until that last line!

malg said:
yeah whatever !! said:

Oh I forgot about Shaw.. damn.
Makes Zabs look like a salmon with parkinsons.

malg said:
yeah whatever !! said:

That's not even funny

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Neville and carrigher seemed stunned the way he popped up for the second goal

Yes they questioned why, when we are in the last five minutes,
and defending a one goal lead is Zabba in their box. To be fair they both said as players they were never intentionally in the oppositions box never mind deliberately running into it seeking a goal.
Also .......... Nev the Rag said Zabba is and has been for two or three seasons the BEST right back in the Prem. Praise indeed.

a warrior with the skill to back it up

i'm not one for badge kissing usually but last night was different

it looked and felt right, top man

malg said:
yeah whatever !! said:

I nearly fell off the sofa when I read that last line.

A bit like saying Pele does'ent have a hard on problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.