Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

mcfc_ms said:
bluebobom said:
just saw the replay. Can't believe that wasn't a red...

Worst ref I have ever seen. Some god awful decisions all game

Newcastle should have had the goal, but also could and should have had 3 sent off

Think the disallowed goal actually helped them, that is that they were able to get away with murder and got every single decision for the remainder of the match. Is their own fault they were too poor to capitalise on this.

warpig said:
mcfc_ms said:
bluebobom said:
just saw the replay. Can't believe that wasn't a red...

Newcastle should have had the goal, but also could and should have had 3 sent off

Think the disallowed goal actually helped them, that is that they were able to get away with murder and got every single decision for the remainder of the match. Is their own fault they were too poor to capitalise on this.

Spot on ... as soon as that was disallowed it was carte blanche to give them everything

bluemoonste said:
warpig said:
mcfc_ms said:

Spot on ... as soon as that was disallowed it was carte blanche to give them everything

They weren't playing that great up to that point either. Crowd was quiet too. Fired them both up.

Newcastle fans keep mentioning the De Jong/Ben Arfa incident as it somehow justifies the tackle on Nasri.

They should have finished the game with nine men on the pitch. Well done City, just carried on playing better football and got the second goal.

De Jong went for and won the ball, the injury was unfortunate.

Mbiwa intended to maim and hurt the player.

stony said:
Newcastle fans keep mentioning the De Jong/Ben Arfa incident as it somehow justifies the tackle on Nasri.

I was wrong to compare the challenges earlier and I agree that one was a lot worse than de Jong's. There will not be a rabid witch-hunt though that followed de Jong's tackle.

stony said:

De Jong tackle was perfectly timed/no malice, unfortunate to end in injury. Incomparable.

LoveCity said:
De Jong went for and won the ball, the injury was unfortunate.

Mbiwa intended to maim and hurt the player.
I was at that game that day and what also reinforces this is that none of the Newcastle players on the day asked for a foul, neither did the supporters. A little force in the tackle but I remember being suprised at the damage caused at the time.

FA RETROSPECTIVE BAN..........?

OccasionalShorttermBillygoat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.