Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

aguero93:20 said:
wireblue said:
Similar type of twist that aguero has in the first match of the season last year – impact from behind as he was trying to get away. I think that was a couple of months out from memory.
season down the shutter you mean, he struggled to stay fit after that and at least clynes attempt could be referred to as a tackle.
Yeah, but that was more as a result of Mancini insisting Aguero played when he hadn't been allowed sufficient time to fully recover. Aguero was never 100% better during that whole season, because his recuperation was continually hampered by playing matches and training. There's a reason why we "replaced" our club doctor with an Italian Mancini yes man at the start of that season, and it was so mancini could have final say on who did, and didn't, play without the incumbant doctor holding players back on medical grounds. Was Aguero able to play? Yes. Was he able to play at 100% and be the player we are seeing this season? No. If he'd been given another 2 or 3 weeks recovery he'd have been a far better player last season, but he never got that opportunity.

Matty said:
wireblue said:
Similar type of twist that aguero has in the first match of the season last year – impact from behind as he was trying to get away. I think that was a couple of months out from memory.
season down the shutter you mean, he struggled to stay fit after that and at least clynes attempt could be referred to as a tackle.
Yeah, but that was more as a result of Mancini insisting Aguero played when he hadn't been allowed sufficient time to fully recover. Aguero was never 100% better during that whole season, because his recuperation was continually hampered by playing matches and training. There's a reason why we "replaced" our club doctor with an Italian Mancini yes man at the start of that season, and it was so mancini could have final say on who did, and didn't, play without the incumbant doctor holding players back on medical grounds. Was Aguero able to play? Yes. Was he able to play at 100% and be the player we are seeing this season? No. If he'd been given another 2 or 3 weeks recovery he'd have been a far better player last season, but he never got that opportunity.

True story.

Matty said:
wireblue said:

295zqee.png

Chippy_boy said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Poor Lad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd2w5IeCIAAMElT.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Yes, what is thinking of wearing that hat.

Obviously wearing props off the original Planet of the Apes there.

Chippy_boy said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Poor Lad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd2w5IeCIAAMElT.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Yes, what is thinking of wearing that hat.
He's obvious;y grimacing at the choice of cap. I had an LA Raiders hat in 93 like that. I acquired it from a mouthy little shit. You can't wash those hats.

so, nasri probably missing the barca tie and Milner suspended for the first leg, Fuck you yangwa mbiya.

so, nasri probably missing the barca tie and Milner suspended for the first leg, Fuck you yangwa mbiya.

Fuck sake, just realised this, might have to go 442 anyway then and pray SIlva,Navas,Aguero and the Beast stay fit... or a 4-3-3 with Garcia..

no worries we have that stefan bloke still i think ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
no worries we have that stefan bloke still i think ?
It will be Kolarov left wing, Navas on the right. We wont keep possession very well!

EDIT: I just realised we have the other option of bringing Garcia in and moving Yaya forward, which is the better option. But fuck me... Garcia v Messi... I was optimistic about our chances as little as a week ago. Now i think we'll get mullered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.