Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

oakiecokie said:
Eds said:
Serious amount of qualified medical professional all over twitter and the media in the last 24 hours. How anyone can make a qualified statement about an injury without any assessment is staggering. Let's all hope that the injury isn't as serious as is feared and Samir is only missinfor a short while. As to the poster who said Rodwell can fill in, they must be having a laugh. I seriously doubt whether he will play 90 minutes back to back this season.

Well that`s a contradiction !!!!!
Ha ha, well spotted.

I agree, you can accept it when it's a fair tackle or even a clumsy challenge but when you can see the anger and frustration in that players face when he finally manages to hack him down its hard not to feel that action should be taken ! He wanted to hurt Nasri in that moment !

Has he even apologised ? Does he even give a shit ? At least Nigel went and said sorry and showed remorse after accidentally breaking Ben arfas leg ! This little weasel and his weasel manager don't even give a crap

grasybaby said:
Kippaxman wrote:
Nasri was having a great season, its a big blow for us but I am not going to bleat, these things happen in football all the time, I wish him a speedy recovery. Remember Dejong & Ben Arfa!!! Makes me laugh at all the press going on about English managers & the lack of them in top flight football..........Pardew, Pulis & Allardyce, theres three reasons why. Kick it long & get stuck in must be the dressing room staple diet of managerial genius.

I think you will find Pulis is Welsh.

I stand corrected :) However I'm sure you get my gyst

Bd2w5IeCIAAMElT.jpg

Similar type of twist that aguero has in the first match of the season last year – impact from behind as he was trying to get away. I think that was a couple of months out from memory.

wireblue said:
Similar type of twist that aguero has in the first match of the season last year – impact from behind as he was trying to get away. I think that was a couple of months out from memory.
season down the shutter you mean, he struggled to stay fit after that and at least clynes attempt could be referred to as a tackle.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
oakiecokie said:
Eds said:
Serious amount of qualified medical professional all over twitter and the media in the last 24 hours. How anyone can make a qualified statement about an injury without any assessment is staggering. Let's all hope that the injury isn't as serious as is feared and Samir is only missing for a short while. As to the poster who said Rodwell can fill in, they must be having a laugh. I seriously doubt whether he will play 90 minutes back to back this season.

Well that`s a contradiction !!!!!
Ha ha, well spotted.

Not a contradiction in any way shape or form. That is my opinion based on his playing time so far this season as well as the fact he is currently injured.

aguero93:20 said:
wireblue said:
season down the shutter you mean, he struggled to stay fit after that and at least clynes attempt could be referred to as a tackle.

Yes it did derail his season. That tackle was "one of those things" but it was similar in the way the knee twisted. All guesswork though. Hopefully it's just an impact injury

By the looks of that outfit, that may not be a brace and those may not be crutches.

Looks like he is off to an audition for some kind of extra in Star Wars or Elysium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.