Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

SrilankanBlue said:
aguero93:20 said:
so, nasri probably missing the barca tie and Milner suspended for the first leg, Fuck you yangwa mbiya.

Fuck sake, just realised this, might have to go 442 anyway then and pray SIlva,Navas,Aguero and the Beast stay fit
hopefully a 4-5-1 with garcia as cm and yaya further forward, barcas midfield doesn't have any real pace so javi should be fine.

SrilankanBlue said:
so, nasri probably missing the barca tie and Milner suspended for the first leg, Fuck you yangwa mbiya.

Fuck sake, just realised this, might have to go 442 anyway then and pray SIlva,Navas,Aguero and the Beast stay fit... or a 4-3-3 with Garcia..

and let's just hope by some miracle Jovetic is also fit..:) and yes tbh 4-3-3 is the system we need to go against barca as much MP love his 4-2-2-2 i don't think this will work a 4-3-3 like:

hart-zabba-demichelis-kolarov

garcia

fernandinho-yaya toure

navas/silva-negredo-aguero

Just my opinion but if Nasri is ruled out of the Barca tie then i'd expect us to go back into the market for a creative player. Bottom line is that an injury to Silva/Navas now would leave us fucked in too many competitions at the business end of the season.

Best hope is that Nasri's injury really is just a bad twist and he's back in a month.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Chippy_boy said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Poor Lad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bd2w5IeCIAAMElT.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Yes, what is thinking of wearing that hat.
He's obvious;y grimacing at the choice of cap. I had an LA Raiders hat in 93 like that. I acquired it from a mouthy little shit. You can't wash those hats.

The vehicle reg plate looks bare tacky. Gangsta.

acton28 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Chippy_boy said:
Yes, what is thinking of wearing that hat.
He's obvious;y grimacing at the choice of cap. I had an LA Raiders hat in 93 like that. I acquired it from a mouthy little shit. You can't wash those hats.

The vehicle reg plate looks bare tacky. Gangsta.

He seems to be wearing some sort of cut-off gimp suit

de niro said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Really, what is the clamour for retrospective action?

To use a 'Mancini-ism', 'this is football'

Some decision go for us, such as yesterday's disallowed goal and some against us such as Nasri's injury.

We just need to move on and get on with the next game.

No amount of whinging or retrospective punishment will affect Samir's recovery time and that's all that counts.

there was nothing in that challenge that had anything to do with football. it was an assault, should be dealt with by the CPS.
????????? This a wind up ?

alberto0292 said:
Bd2w5IeCIAAMElT.jpg

Looks like he's just come off the set of the new SAW film.

MihaiCity said:
SrilankanBlue said:

Fuck sake, just realised this, might have to go 442 anyway then and pray SIlva,Navas,Aguero and the Beast stay fit... or a 4-3-3 with Garcia..

and let's just hope by some miracle Jovetic is also fit..:) and yes tbh 4-3-3 is the system we need to go against barca as much MP love his 4-2-2-2 i don't think this will work a 4-3-3 like:

hart-zabba-demichelis-kolarov

garcia

fernandinho-yaya toure

navas/silva-negredo-aguero

Pellegrini hasn't played 433 for one minute of one game since he arrived, so he isn't going to start in the hardest game of the season. I've a feeling he will go with the 4222 again, in the absence of Nasri and Milner, with Navas wide right. Navas does actually tackle back very well, so this might not be a bad idea. As Barca come at us he might get some space to break, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.