Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Oohvonkyvonky said:
stevemcgarry said:
"Lee Harvey Oswald made a bit of a rash decision to take three shots at The President and obviously the third one has proved a bit fatal. But the boy is not like that and we hope Mr Kennedy accepts Lee's apology."

"In the heat of the moment, Lord Lucan has overreacted a bit and murdered the nanny. But anyone who knows Lucky will tell you that he is a good honest pro and this is completely out of character for the lad. He is obviously gutted that the girl has picked up a bit of a knock but these things happen from time to time … that's marriage."

"He made a point in his mind that he didn't want him to get away, and he was a bit rash in that challenge. He is not like that, though, and I hope Nasri is OK."

"The West's are a great couple, taking in all waifs and strays to keep them out the cold and out of harms way. Couple of mishaps and they get banged up?! Disgusting if you ask me... hopefully Westie will be out soon so he can finish off his patio."
He'd have a hard job, unless ghosts can pick up a spade!

Just had a look at some of the Toon forums - some of the comments are bizarre. - stuff about it being football not ballet , was yellow card at worst - not really violent , but best of all , one of them tells us that a tackle must not be judged as dangerous just because it causes serious injury!!!!
NDJ and Ben arfa anyone?
Some of them are still bleating about it and iirc it wasn't even a card

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Another Brick in the wall...

We have got our vindication,
cos we see his skills and goals,
Nasri's a blue, we're his henchmen
Gunners leave Samir alone...

"hey Mbiwa, leave Nasri alone!"

Works for me - but only if David Gilmour steps-in with a blinding solo!

Bodicoteblue said:
Just had a look at some of the Toon forums - some of the comments are bizarre. - stuff about it being football not ballet , was yellow card at worst - not really violent , but best of all , one of them tells us that a tackle must not be judged as dangerous just because it causes serious injury!!!!
NDJ and Ben arfa anyone?

And bleating about the goal which wasn't given yesterday...on that note I present to you Man City injustices this season...

Negredo goal v Bar coders...ruled incorrectly offside
Bony header v City new yrs day..clearly offside...

There must be some more but I cant be arsed.
Fucking bar code cunts...Classless bastards. I actually used to ant them to win something but not now,thought they were better than that.

I hope this setback doesn't hurt us as much as I think it could. Navas now has to really step up and play consistently.

I also hope it doesn't affect any contract decisions. Nasri has 18m left as far as I can make out and it could be down to almost a season by the end of this spell out.

Losing Nasri would be a blow with the form he is in. We have to make sure it doesn't happen.

Let's give Mbiwa and his boys a warm reception to the etihad next season, Im actually gutted we've already played them, would've loved to put 10 past them the pathetic twats

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bodicoteblue said:
NDJ and Ben arfa anyone?

And bleating about the goal which wasn't given yesterday...on that note I present to you Man City injustices this season...

Negredo goal v Bar coders...ruled incorrectly offside
Bony header v City new yrs day..clearly offside...

There must be some more but I cant be arsed.
Fucking bar code *****...Classless bastards. I actually used to ant them to win something but not now,thought they were better than that.

Villa's first goal, which turned the match.
Sunderland's winner (foul on Milner)

Thrilled he's only out for 2 months and not 6 with a torn ACL. He's been a fantastic player this season. I thought the rules were changed last summer to allow situations like this to be dealt with properly? Still don't get how people can go on about the goal. How can a player not be judged to interfere with the play if he has to jump out of the way and the ball still only misses him by an inch? To me the definition of interfering with play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.