Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

bobmcfc said:
Doesn't it piss you off that we have to now struggle for the next 8-10 weeks without a key player because of an act of violent conduct ? Nasri didn't slip and hurt himself he was booted in a fit of Anger ! If not for that guys actions he would be fit and playing the next game

Cannot believe he gets off Scott free

Driving me crazy

first Yanga-Mbiwa tries to pull Nasri back, then to trip him and when that fails too he just kicks him in the side of the knee like he's a doorman outside the Double Deuce.

was raging when i saw it and it's even worse now that i've read the gleeful, taunting comments on the barcode's forum and that Samir has tweeted his expected recovery time of 8 weeks.

get well soon, Samir. your contributions this season have turned many heads and changed many hearts here on BlueMoon.

bobmcfc said:
Doesn't it piss you off that we have to now struggle for the next 8-10 weeks without a key player because of an act of violent conduct ? Nasri didn't slip and hurt himself he was booted in a fit of Anger ! If not for that guys actions he would be fit and playing the next game

It was a clear cut assault with intent to hurt Nasri.
The punishment should be suspending the aggressor for the same time it takes for the victim to recover.
I realise it would be hugely contentious and impossible to try to apply such a system, but right now would make me feel justice was done.
Bastard!

Good luck in your recovery Samir, been a joy to watch this season, hope to see you back sooner rather than later.

Burtonblue said:
bobmcfc said:

It was a clear cut assault with intent to hurt Nasri.
The punishment should be suspending the aggressor for the same time it takes for the victim to recover.
I realise it would be hugely contentious and impossible to try to apply such a system, but right now would make me feel justice was done.
Bastard!
justice would be getting Thatcher back for next season and setting him on the ****

edit: seems certain words aren't being asterisked atm.

I have been raging all day. The media are going on as if the biggest injustice of all time has gone on with that goal. I couldn't give two tosses about that. Nasri a talented and skillful player is assaulted and our manager insulted. Nasri will comeback stronger and he is now truly a blue. As for our manager, after having my doubts I now think he is a different class. I hope Nasri stays with us for years. One of my favourite players.

worsleyweb said:
I have been raging all day. The media are going on as if the biggest injustice of all time has gone on with that goal. I couldn't give two tosses about that. Nasri a talented and skillful player is assaulted and our manager insulted. Nasri will comeback stronger and he is now truly a blue. As for our manager, after having my doubts I now think he is a different class. I hope Nasri stays with us for years. One of my favourite players.

My feelings on the matter matey....

Mwbia or however you spell the f*****'s name should have the decency to offer an official apology.
I very much doubt it will happen though given the utter lack of class shown by his manager and supporters.
Shame, used to think geordies were decent fans but will never forgive them for booing Nasri off. Disgraceful.

Has anyone mentioned he had both feet off the ground when he made (the final) contact - straight red for violent conduct, at least a 3 game ban.

Could be silva next or aguero getting the same ! Is that the way it's done now ? Never mind playing football, if you can't beat them kick them off the park !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.