Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

stevemcgarry said:
"Lee Harvey Oswald made a bit of a rash decision to take three shots at The President and obviously the third one has proved a bit fatal. But the boy is not like that and we hope Mr Kennedy accepts Lee's apology."

"In the heat of the moment, Lord Lucan has overreacted a bit and murdered the nanny. But anyone who knows Lucky will tell you that he is a good honest pro and this is completely out of character for the lad. He is obviously gutted that the girl has picked up a bit of a knock but these things happen from time to time … that's marriage."

"He made a point in his mind that he didn't want him to get away, and he was a bit rash in that challenge. He is not like that, though, and I hope Nasri is OK."

"The West's are a great couple, taking in all waifs and strays to keep them out the cold and out of harms way. Couple of mishaps and they get banged up?! Disgusting if you ask me... hopefully Westie will be out soon so he can finish off his patio."

Looking at that tackle again I can't quite understand how Pardew claimed he didn't want to hurt Nasri. It looks disgusting even if it was performed in a UFC match.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
stan bowles said:
When I first heard it was 8 weeks I was relieved but now actually feel gutted and annoyed by that cynical tackle of Yanga-Mbiwa which should have been a straight red and has robbed us of one of our most important players for such a crucial period of the season. Nasri has been brilliant this season with his goals , assists, hard work, and skilful passing. I only hope Navas, Milner and Jovetic (if we ever see him) can cover for his absence. With Nasri, Yaya and Silva all on top form I think we could beat anyone and go close in all 4 competitons. Just hope he comes back better than ever.
Yup, pretty much this. If we had Jovetic available I'd be less concerned, but I don't believe there's a cat in hell's chance of that happening this season. Nasri and Silva constitute 90% of our creativity, and I would be very uncomfortable relying on just Silva for the next two months, particularly given the number of games we've got coming up and the likelihood of them becoming increasingly attritional affairs. Merlin has a history of muscle injuries with us, and I think we should certainly look to get someone else in, be it a loan signing or a long term permanent deal. Getting someone of the requisite standard though at this stage of the season would be very difficult. The best I can think of domestically and who might be available to us (and he's not in the same league as Silva or Nas) is Ravel Morrison, but I seem to recall he needed to get out of Manchester for his own good not so long ago.

Yep. That's my concern given the luck we have had with injuries. An injury to Nasri we can ride, with silva and one of navas or Milner. Each one of those two bring something different to the side, alongside silva. But an injury to silva could knock our whole season off track. Let's hope he's used up his quota for this season and we can keep all the rest of our players fit. Fernandinho is another we can't really replace.

Last season they were up in arms when Haidara got chopped down by Callum McManumum and wanted retrospective action, strangly very silent on Mbiwa's challenge yesterday. Anyway would have taken 8 weeks watching Samir being taken off. Finally if Pardew wants to check the toon's history he'd realise that the only people in the stadium who've seen them win a trophy are probably F O Cs now

LoveCity said:
AZUL said:
Ian wright on 606 described the challenge as innocuous

Of course he did. Another bitter Arsenal twat.

I await the De Jong-esque witch hunt... well no I don't, because we all know better.

Jeez, LC that has got to be the first time I have seen you swear ... you must be really pissed off sir!

I got into a fight with an Indonesian Arsenal fan who was gloating at Nasri and said "Hope he misses the WC" ... after I ripped him apart for being a fake plastic fan who has never even been to watch Arsenal, he happily said he was sorry and he was just having a little "footy banter"...

Can't believe I am going to say this but Gooner fans maybe worse than rag fans!

And Newcastle fans are mostly inbred twats as well for booing a player who may have received a clear career threatening injury while being stretchered off the pitch...<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:19 pm --<br /><br />
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ray78 said:
8 weeks is better than expected and hopefully he will have a speedy recovery,

It will be more like 6 week hopefully.

completely agree, Pellegrini has always wanted to avoid repeat injuries and looks like the med team have added 1-2 weeks extra for recovery to ensure Peller's gets his wish...

stan bowles said:
When I first heard it was 8 weeks I was relieved but now actually feel gutted and annoyed by that cynical tackle of Yanga-Mbiwa which should have been a straight red and has robbed us of one of our most important players for such a crucial period of the season. Nasri has been brilliant this season with his goals , assists, hard work, and skilful passing. I only hope Navas, Milner and Jovetic (if we ever see him) can cover for his absence. With Nasri, Yaya and Silva all on top form I think we could beat anyone and go close in all 4 competitons. Just hope he comes back better than ever.
Yup, pretty much this. If we had Jovetic available I'd be less concerned, but I don't believe there's a cat in hell's chance of that happening this season. Nasri and Silva constitute 90% of our creativity, and I would be very uncomfortable relying on just Silva for the next two months, particularly given the number of games we've got coming up and the likelihood of them becoming increasingly attritional affairs. Merlin has a history of muscle injuries with us, and I think we should certainly look to get someone else in, be it a loan signing or a long term permanent deal. Getting someone of the requisite standard though at this stage of the season would be very difficult. The best I can think of domestically and who might be available to us (and he's not in the same league as Silva or Nas) is Ravel Morrison, but I seem to recall he needed to get out of Manchester for his own good not so long ago.

Ravel Morrison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be trying to get Isco.

Share the anger about this and Yanga-Mbiwa getting away with it. Horrid, horrid challenge.

OB1 said:
stan bowles said:

Ravel Morrison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be trying to get Isco.

Share the anger about this and Yanga-Mbiwa getting away with it. Horrid, horrid challenge.
Isco???? His gone mate let it go already just let it goooooo

Doesn't it piss you off that we have to now struggle for the next 8-10 weeks without a key player because of an act of violent conduct ? Nasri didn't slip and hurt himself he was booted in a fit of Anger ! If not for that guys actions he would be fit and playing the next game

Cannot believe he gets off Scott free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.