Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Moriati said:
Let's see how he (Nasri) plays, and, if MP selects on form. Nasri does play a lot passes, but they are, on the whole, predictable and unproductive. I think that some of his play tends to slow us down. Think we are much more effective with a higher tempo, and less fannying about.
A team that scores 146 goals in a season with Nasri being a significant member would give lie to your criticisms.

Moriati said:
Let's see how he (Nasri) plays, and, if MP selects on form. Nasri does play a lot passes, but they are, on the whole, predictable and unproductive. I think that some of his play tends to slow us down. Think we are much more effective with a higher tempo, and less fannying about.

What a load of bollocks. Nasri is probably the most under rated city players I've ever known, I hear and read these kind of comments all the time.

Moriati said:
It's not 'fannying about it's structuring attacks. Nasri holding the ball (probably the best player in the team at not losing possession) allows the other 4 attacking players to find the right spaces and angles to work more direct openings.

He's crucial to our play in that respect. Also his link up play with Kolarov to set Aleks on his way is sublime and a huge reason our left back is so lethal.

NQCitizen said:
Moriati said:
It's not 'fannying about it's structuring attacks. Nasri holding the ball (probably the best player in the team at not losing possession) allows the other 4 attacking players to find the right spaces and angles to work more direct openings.

He's crucial to our play in that respect. Also his link up play with Kolarov to set Aleks on his way is sublime and a huge reason our left back is so lethal.
Aye that side flick to send kolarov on the overlap for the first in the derby. What a beaut.

Moriati said:

I'd say that on the whole, you clearly know less than fuck all and wouldn't know a decent footballer if you were sat next to Messi in your local pub

chris85mcfc said:
Moriati said:

I'd say that on the whole, you clearly know less than fuck all and wouldn't know a decent footballer if you were sat next to Messi in your local pub
Yeah but remember Messi's shit

chris85mcfc said:
Moriati said:

Totally agree. People saying "Fannying about" and "Tippy Tappy" are almost certain indicators that they know nothing about football.

Gabriel said:
We are, so to speak, 'spoiled rotten'!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9egICOU3wc[/video]

couldnt agree more, truly awesoem player

Shaelumstash said:
chris85mcfc said:
Moriati said:

Totally agree. People saying "Fannying about" and "Tippy Tappy" are almost certain indicators that they know nothing about football.

Some people aren't happy unless they see someone playing a defence splitting pass

They don't notice that Samir has probably played about 4 or 5 short passes to create the space for someone to play the 'final ball' in the first place

What impressed me most about Samir last season was he stepped it up in the big games. He was fantastic, particularly home and away against United. I would like to see him add a few more goals to his game, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.