Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

What he says is correct no doubt but sometimes it is definitely better to keep your counsel. I like the quiet confidence of the club.

Samir should be better advised than to fan flames that are of no benefit whatsoever.

what he should of said, arsenal fans are a bitter set of wankers that he has played for, and we all know that they are

bluestevei said:
what he should of said, arsenal fans are a bitter set of wankers that he has played for, and we all know that they are

Right

and that could be applied to many "so called football" fans abuse good players when they leave, want average players to leave the team to replace them with better even if these "average" players are loyal so it goes both ways

the only thing it matter is that if you are a paid to play, be honest and give your best

Nasri cannot play well against Arsenal. He is mentally distracted most of the match and he simply collapses mentally and today was no different. Personally I will bench him during Arsenal matches but this hoodoo is something he will have to overcome.

I just wonder why they bother, he's a footballer who left the team to play for another team. Hardly a rapist is he? Transfers happen all the time, you don't hear most fans booing someone because they moved.

I'd understand it more if he moved to a local rival, but there's not all that much hatred between arse and city, not like there would be between us and United for example.

Stortz said:
Yep, every time the tarquins get on sami's back he goes to pieces
I don't find it surprising. His career seems to be made on love and hindered by dislike, hate and the likes. Wenger and Pellegrini>Mancini. The boo boys get to him, even when it's our supporters.

That being said, I'm sure he played well against them in 6-3 unless my memory deceives me?

Mike N said:
According to today's press, Nasri wont let the abuse he gets from the Arsenal fans affect him today. Well, he certainly turned up in the big games last year but IMHO he has still not done it away to Arsenal and today will be like a home game for them.

So, come on Samir, go out and stick it to them and win the match for us.

Should he start at their ground in September? Yes or no?

Mike N said:
Mike N said:
According to today's press, Nasri wont let the abuse he gets from the Arsenal fans affect him today. Well, he certainly turned up in the big games last year but IMHO he has still not done it away to Arsenal and today will be like a home game for them.

So, come on Samir, go out and stick it to them and win the match for us.

Should he start at their ground in September? Yes or no?
No, Navas or Milner instead of him. Probably Milner considering Milner does the defensive work better, given in away games you need to dig in a bit more. Navas doesn't defend or dig in that well, but is suited better for home games or against lesser opposition away.

Silva Jovetic Milner
Aguero

would be my frontline against Arsenal. Would be nice to see Jovetic & Aguero partnership. Aguero & Tevez was fantastic at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.