Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Mugatu said:
I just wonder why they bother, he's a footballer who left the team to play for another team. Hardly a rapist is he? Transfers happen all the time, you don't hear most fans booing someone because they moved.

I'd understand it more if he moved to a local rival, but there's not all that much hatred between arse and city, not like there would be between us and United for example.
Anyone would think that Nasri was a product of the Arsenal youth system when in fact he wasn't. He was already a French international at senior level with Marseille and he moved to Arsenal for the same reason he later joined us. Arsenal fans are the bitterest bunch of hypocrites in the game.

FantasyIreland said:
Today,that was the Nasri I watched under Mancini,spineless and ineffective.

Apart from a 3 month purple patch he's been like that all his city career. Not worthy of a start at the moment for me. Hope he gets his mojo back but it's been a long time gone.

Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:

Apart from a 3 month purple patch he's been like that all his city career. Not worthy of a start at the moment for me. Hope he gets his mojo back but it's been a long time gone.

Get your tin helmet on if I were you...................... I called him a pussy once and had to go an the witness protection svheme

FantasyIreland said:

Nasri is always spineless against Arsenal. It's been years but he still has a massive chip on his shoulder and seems half his media interviews he's giving it out to Arsenal fans about how he was justified to move here and how he doesn't let the abuse get to him but then he steps on the field, gets booed and does let it get to him and just vanishes for the whole game. I wouldn't even bother putting him in the squad for the away games to Arsenal because it's a waste of a space.

Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:

That's a bit harsh; he was generally pretty good last season. Always shit against Arsenal though, which is strange as you'd think he'd have a point to prove.

nellyonthewing said:
Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:

Get your tin helmet on if I were you...................... I called him a pussy once and had to go an the witness protection svheme

I nearly had to join you yesterday when i said he doesn't usually play well against arses,he just doesn't and i was hoping he wouldn't play today

Ric said:
Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:

That's a bit harsh; he was generally pretty good last season. Always shit against Arsenal though, which is strange as you'd think he'd have a point to prove.

See my backbone comment.

He had more good games than bad last season,however,his inconsistency is so frustrating because,from what I can see,its more down to his attitude than his ability.

Ive certainly found my Isco fallguy;-)

Whilst im a huge fan of Samir, I think its plainly obvious he lacks the menatlity to play v Arsenal. He seems to struggle when the boo boys get on his back, rather than using it to motivate him to better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.