Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Puppet Master Silva said:
There was a huge difference on Sunday between him and David Silva, he needs to try and keep pace with him over the course of the season.
They play best together. I imagine that will be a common occurrence. ;)

taconinja said:
There was a huge difference on Sunday between him and David Silva, he needs to try and keep pace with him over the course of the season.

Is this a really shit joke or have I missed something?

taconinja said:

Er... I was agreeing with you in a sense that Nasri needs to keep pace, but adding that I feel they bring out extra in each other when on the same pitch. Have I offended you somehow?

taconinja said:
taconinja said:

Er... I was agreeing with you in a sense that Nasri needs to keep pace, but adding that I feel they bring out extra in each other when on the same pitch. Have I offended you somehow?

I'll think you'll learn not to worry too much about PMS. They have a tendency of becoming upset once a month but eventually calms down if left alone.

SebastianBlue said:
taconinja said:

I'll think you'll learn not to worry too much about PMS. They have a tendency of becoming upset once a month but eventually calms down if left alone.
Heh. I have a sinus infection and am on stupid meds. I might be spouting complete shit and think I'm making sense honestly.

mosssideblue said:
If he plays against the barcodes, just hope no one takes a swipe and puts him on crutches again, and iirc, got away with it.

I was just relieved that Nasri was already off the pitch when Flamini was brought on in the Community Shield. If any player is likely to put someone else out of the season it is him. I consider him to be one of the dirtiest modern players. He is a slightly more docile French version of Roy Keane.

Mightily frustrating player for me, just invisible again today.

We know he's capable, just doesn't get involved enough.

Solid performance. Seemed to burn out around the 65th minute mark in the second half, but he had some nice interchanges through traffic that went unnoticed in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.