Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

I don't know if anyone felt the same but when he went off along with Jovetic we seemed for a good ten minutes or so went to ratshit and took us time to adapt to Fernandhino and Fernando being on the same pitch together. Like out else he runs himself into the ground and I am sure when he is fully fit he will play a full part.

FantasyIreland said:
We didn't play Arsenal today so I wonder what his excuse was?

We could do far better.

He isn't fully fit yet. Just as he wasn't fully fit last week.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mightily frustrating player for me, just invisible again today.

We know he's capable, just doesn't get involved enough.

Wasn't the only one today. Thought Ya Ya looked badly out of shape. Crying out for Navas' pace

I said on the pre match neither should start as both look out of sorts,we are struggling for fit players though so I guess options are very limited.

I've been saying this for ages and have been told I kniw 'fuck all about football.' It's funny how the person that replaces him always seems to have more impact on the game than he does. He's not a bad player, but who is to say that if someone started ahead of him they wouldn't do better? I would like to see Jovetic get a start in his position, with Aguero and Dzeko up front.

TBF a lot of play went down the left mainly because Clichy was at right back if Zabaleta had played he might have been more involved, on the right side.

Very average. Most occasions passed to a blue shirt, was happy to receive the ball in tight situations, nearly scored and kept possession very well. Perhaps we should bring back Stevie Ireland, Jack Rodwell or Adam Johnson, now they knew how to play football didn't they. Sheeeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.