Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

What are people on about? He was very good in the first half.. that strike on the volley he had was fantastic, and he had a bunch of great link up play with jovetic and dzeko.

Not as involved second half, but worked hard as always and didn't put a foot wrong. Most of the play in that half was being forced down the left. He absolutely played his part in the win today. I just don't understand some people's need to criticize.

blueparrot said:
TBF a lot of play went down the left mainly because Clichy was at right back if Zabaleta had played he might have been more involved, on the right side.

Exactly what I said.. makes a big difference when our full back (through no fault of his own) spent most of the game checking back inside as opposed to playing the little 1-2's and overlaps that Zaba regularly does.

Nas wasn't as noticable as some of the other players but still played a part in our win. Had a well struck shot saved by Krul in the first half. A brilliant player on his day!!!

A player that divides opinion with a lot of people but he is played in a position that doesn't suit him really and would think if he played just behind the striker would look fantastic. Having said that he is always in the most assists list in the prem so you can't argue with that

You can see all the evidence of how great a player he is in games like today's. His involvement in both of the first 2 goals was excellent! I even saw Arsenal fans on Twitter talking about how class he is.

I think most fans know how important he is, but some people love to talk about his 'sideways' passing. Well take a look at the second goal.. all the build up he played before the crucial moment was every bit as important as the actual pass he made to set it up. He's moving around working with 3 different players in a small area to open up pockets of space, and suddenly Coutinho is in a defensive position, and we have open space going into the box. It's brilliant!

He also works so hard all over the field. He gets back on defense, and we could never play 2 in midfield without him moving into the center and providing extra options. I don't even know why I'm bothering trying to convince the haters on here, because clearly Pellegrini knows his worth!

pweyhe said:
You can see all the evidence of how great a player he is in games like today's. His involvement in both of the first 2 goals was excellent! I even saw Arsenal fans on Twitter talking about how class he is.

I think most fans know how important he is, but some people love to talk about his 'sideways' passing. Well take a look at the second goal.. all the build up he played before the crucial moment was every bit as important as the actual pass he made to set it up. He's moving around working with 3 different players in a small area to open up pockets of space, and suddenly Coutinho is in a defensive position, and we have open space going into the box. It's brilliant!

He also works so hard all over the field. He gets back on defense, and we could never play 2 in midfield without him moving into the center and providing extra options. I don't even know why I'm bothering trying to convince the haters on here, because clearly Pellegrini knows his worth!
This^^
Excellent game both with and without ball.

He covered the most distance of any player on the pitch running 11.4 miles for the game. In comparison, the next best on the ground was Jordan Henderson who covered 11.3 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.