Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

Yaya just scored a gorgeous free kick against Wigan and first thing he does is sprint over to celebrate with Nasri who is warming up with the subs. They do appear to have a good friendship.

Very impressed with him recently, with Silva out he played with a bit more freedom rather than being stuck out on the left. We have seen in the past when Silva didn't play we lacked a cutting edge but I think Nasri has shown he can do the same job.

He puts in a surprising amount of work which I didn't think he was capable of doing and also doesn't seem as passive with his passing / movement as when he is stuck on the left.

As others have said him and Yaya seem to link up very well and bring out the best of each other.

I think Silva will need to be on the top of his game to get back in the side because he hasn't been playing as well as we know he can for some time now. Maybe him having less pressure to be the only creative source will help him regain his top form.

stony said:
Train said:
Had some time today to make a vid of Nasri's performance, hope you enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLNXt3Kt9ik[/youtube]

Good work, thanks for that.

Very good and makes you appreciate his defensive duties and the runs he makes off the ball.

Him and YAYA are BEST so far this season. VERY TOUGH decision who to play him or SIlva when both are fit ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.