Navas=
Kun =
Negrado ++
Silva +
Nasari +++
Milner +
Edin =

Re: Samir Nasri

There was a point yesterday where he had the ball, 2 or three Everton lads converged on him at once and he came away with the ball, I actually couldnt believe he still had it. Leaps and bounds this season, long may it continue and would love to see both him and Spanish Dave start against West Ham.

I have said this alot but Nasri really excels when Silva isn't in the team.

They are similar players, they thing like each other and drift to the same positions and places on the pitch.

If Pellegrini can get them working together it will be incredible to watch.

Pellegrini has also had an impact though on the mentality of Nasri.

Nasri looks like a new singing for us !

I'd love to see him and sliva play a full match. And if the manager can get the balance right there will be no stopping em !!!!

Still has a lot to prove in my book. Has had a couple of good games but still below what I expected when he signed.

CTID101 said:
I have said this alot but Nasri really excels when Silva isn't in the team.

They are similar players, they thing like each other and drift to the same positions and places on the pitch.

If Pellegrini can get them working together it will be incredible to watch.

Pellegrini has also had an impact though on the mentality of Nasri.

I agree with this.

vintiz said:

I'd love to see him and sliva play a full match. And if the manager can get the balance right there will be no stopping em !!!!
Why are people talking like they've never seen Nasri and Silva play together??? We won the fucking league with them playing together!!

Tricky_Trev said:
vintiz said:

Why are people talking like they've never seen Nasri and Silva play together??? We won the fucking league with them playing together!!

not with samir playing like he is now!

burning blue soul said:
Tricky_Trev said:
vintiz said:

not with samir playing like he is now!
He was inconsistent, but i think people always underestimate the role Nasri played in our title-winning season. At key moments in some important, tight games, the guy produced magic to swing it our way. Sure, he didn't produce it every week, but he still contributed significantly, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.