Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

taconinja said:
gooner2 said:
taconinja said:
Agreed that it wasn't his best game yesterday, but the commitment was very nice to see. As long as the commitment is there, the results will come.

As a arsenal fan i don,t like nasri but he still a good player. I think he one of those player who needs run of games. He can drop out of a game. You need manager making sure he stays focused. Same happened with arsenal at times. He often drop in and out of games. He needs to be feel loved by a manager. Very much a confidence player.
Fair analysis. I think Pellegrini is getting the best out of him.

I think he like pellegrini more then roberto. But he still need a run of games and someone to stay on top of him. He one of those who can be fantastic when he wants to be. But he can drift out of game when things are going wrong. He just need to be loved really but it need mix of good and tough love

I am saying that despite his antics when he left us to city.

No one played badly yesterday but I'd have hoped for more from Nasri. Expect him to play against CSKA and hopefully he can do as well as he did against Plzen

The Fat el Hombre said:
No one played badly yesterday but I'd have hoped for more from Nasri. Expect him to play against CSKA and hopefully he can do as well as he did against Plzen

again he needs a run of games as he is a confidence player. But he needs also needs to learn to work far harder.

I think silva steals a lot of his thunder,however,even when he isn't our creative spark,unlike under the previous regime,at least the industrious side of his game has emerged.
Yesterday he didn't shine but he certainly made a fine contribution to our success.

FantasyIreland said:
I think silva steals a lot of his thunder,however,even when he isn't our creative spark,unlike under the previous regime,at least the industrious side of his game has emerged.
Yesterday he didn't shine but he certainly made a fine contribution to our success.

Agree and all fair points but he still need to work harder in a more consistant way. We had same issue in some away game when he was at arsenal. Could go missing and not track back when the game was a battle.

gooner2 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Agree and all fair points but he still need to work harder in a more consistant way. We had same issue in some away game when he was at arsenal. Could go missing and not track back when the game was a battle.
So far this year, he's been consistent especially in work rate. He was doing a lot of the gritty work yesterday that insured the forwards et al. had the space they required.

His work rate and talent in the second half went a huge way in changing the course of the game. Then we took him off and everything went to crap. You don't always HAVE to make a sub, and this seems like a case to me where it was really a bad decision..

We need to stop taking him off when he's on. It always seems to go to pot then. He looks more interested now, and keeps the ball better than anyone. Taking him off today gave Chelsea more control in the match.

BlueTG said:
We need to stop taking him off when he's on. It always seems to go to pot then. He looks more interested now, and keeps the ball better than anyone. Taking him off today gave Chelsea more control in the match.

This

It was a major fuck up taking him off today. Samir rarely loses the ball and is a major factor in us controlling games.

dave_blue12 said:
BlueTG said:

This

It was a major fuck up taking him off today. Samir rarely loses the ball and is a major factor in us controlling games.
But because he's not as stand out with his input, he gets the hook more often than not. If he stayed on for 90 more regularly, I think we would see more end product such as a late assist or goal now and then, plus he changes our dynamic. In kind of a 'Gareth Barry' we miss him when he's not on the pitch kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.