Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

BlueAnorak said:
taconinja said:
On a positive note for today, he and Silva seem to have solved playing together and not trying to occupy the same space.

It is indeed a positive note.
However, he didn't play particularly well today.

I really don't understand why Pellegrini is not using Jovetic out wide on the left.
Firstly, Nasri was fantastic today.

Secondly, it's hard to start a player when they're injured 90% of the time

pudge said:
BlueAnorak said:
taconinja said:
On a positive note for today, he and Silva seem to have solved playing together and not trying to occupy the same space.

I really don't understand why Pellegrini is not using Jovetic out wide on the left.

I think Anorak was referencing the Chelsea match. Or I could be completely misunderstanding. Carry on if that's the case!

I think he was superb today. Silva was a notch better perhaps but sometimes part of being a great player is allowing others to shine too. He seems to really have matured of late.

taconinja said:
pudge said:
BlueAnorak said:

I think Anorak was referencing the Chelsea match. Or I could be completely misunderstanding. Carry on if that's the case!

I think he was superb today. Silva was a notch better perhaps but sometimes part of being a great player is allowing others to shine too. He seems to really have matured of late.
True, just looked back and it was from the 27th but had been quoted today at the top of the page, apologies.

Although when Nasri, and Silva, play like they did today then it's hard to see where Jovetic will fit in.

As I said, Sami was fantastic today.

Again today he was another player that deserves huge credit.

Also I wish our manager would stop subbing him away from home.

He's done it 3 times now Cardiff, Villa, and Chelsea in two we were winning the game and one drawing the game when he left the field of play. In all three games we subsequently went on to lose all three.

Fantastic today once again keep it up Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.