Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

On a positive note for today, he and Silva seem to have solved playing together and not trying to occupy the same space.

taconinja said:
On a positive note for today, he and Silva seem to have solved playing together and not trying to occupy the same space.

It is indeed a positive note.
However, he didn't play particularly well today.

I really don't understand why Pellegrini is not using Jovetic out wide on the left.

Can't really blame Nasri ..he has been starting mostly on left side which is not his best position and all of a sudden Pelle starts him on right against Chelsea ...was it co'z Cole's threat or stupidity ? I don't know
Then to make it worse ,Nasri gets subbed out and it went all down hill from there on wards.

Think hes showed his class to bounce back, after his mistake against United it seemed his city career was nearly over, but hes bounced back and put in some excellent performances. well done samir.

Thought he was great today. Very positive in his play and linked very well with the other midfielders. He seams to glide past opponents at times.

BlueAnorak said:
taconinja said:

It is indeed a positive note.
However, he didn't play particularly well today.

I really don't understand why Pellegrini is not using Jovetic out wide on the left.

He's injured mate.

Really enjoying seeing Samir playing to his potential. The fluidity of our forward 6 is breathtaking at times. Long may it continue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.