Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

pee dubya said:
If it wasnt for 5 goals from the strikers he'd be my MoM today, his close control, keeping the ball, passing, awareness, hard work were brilliant. He also seems to have an extra spurt of acceleration this season that I've not really seen since he was at Arsenal.

He definitely seems a bit fitter and faster this season. Can't remind what minute it was in the second half but I was surprised by his turn of pace taking the ball down the left wing.

I don't think there is any player in the team that has transformed this season as much as Samir. I don't often say this (because I am one of Merlin's biggest fans), but I thought he was outshone last night by Samir.

As has been stated one of the biggest factors is that he looks like he has dropped at least a stone in weight. This has seemed to have given him extra speed and stamina.

What a front 6 City has at the moment. By far the best in the Prem, and I have no doubt that whoever we play in the next round of the Champs League we will give them a run for their money.

I can't beleive my eyes that is our Nasri, fitter and faster. That was the best performance from him in City shirt, he is brilliant.

Nasri's for has indeed transformed into an exciting one.
And another big plus is that the combination of Nasri and Silva seem to work better and better, something Mancini was unable to discover.

Nasri/Silva and Aguero/Negredo ... mouthwatering as it is now. Hope they can keep it up as long as possible.

Absolutely brilliant last night. Created so much, fought really hard. Loved seeing him surrounded by two, three, four CSKA players and getting out or slipping a little pass through. Aguero was fantastic, too.

Encore!

He was all over the pitch last night and was really effective all over. He is like a new signing and I am really pleased he seems to be enjoying himself. My MotM over the two games and heading for player of the month no doubt.

manchester blue said:
He was all over the pitch last night and was really effective all over. He is like a new signing and I am really pleased he seems to be enjoying himself. My MotM over the two games and heading for player of the month no doubt.

Samir was superb and the hurt he felt last year appears to be receeding.

Not just his attacking but his hunger to win the ball back. I've never seen him want it more or chase back for it. Excellent so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.