Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

Mike N said:
Firasdo said:
Neither Nasri nor Navas are good enough for City.

Agree about Nasri but can't about Navas. Surely he should be judged after a season?

I hope my judgment will be wrong, and Madrid and PSG will be willing to pay +40 Million for each of them at the end of the season.

Firasdo said:
Mike N said:
Firasdo said:

Agree about Nasri but can't about Navas. Surely he should be judged after a season?

I hope my judgment will be wrong, and Madrid and PSG will be willing to pay +40 Million for each of them at the end of the season.

Head just exploded.

grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
citijin said:
sorry to say it but i think there are some idiots here who call themselves city fans. samir a city player, that means he plays for the team you call yourself a fan of. that means you are supposed to support him.

samir himself admitted he had problems last season. it can happen to any body, a football player or not. thats it. life is made like this. there are ups and downs.
some people need to understand that not all our squad is or supposed to be made of world class players. some players are better than others and they all rightfully deserve our full support. Plus it is the job of pelligrini to train and choose who is supposed to play. this year pelligrini is playing him and so far he is proving he is worth the trust put in him. MOVE ON.

Stop with the lecturing others on how to be a true supporter - that's called arrogance.
Actually, I support my club - not the players that dont pull their weight. If a player gives %100 every time he pulls a shirt on (Milner,Zabaleta) then they get my full backing whether or not they play well, as thats no more or less than we would give. When players don't give their all- then they deserve to be lambasted. Im yet to see Nasri give anywhere near what I would call %100.............................

What's giving a 100% running round like a headless chicken, sliding tackles, mud on their shorts?
It's simply giving your best,walking off the field knowing you have done everything within your power to positively influence a game.

Great post ANY1aBLUE

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stop with the lecturing others on how to be a true supporter - that's called arrogance.
Actually, I support my club - not the players that dont pull their weight. If a player gives %100 every time he pulls a shirt on (Milner,Zabaleta) then they get my full backing whether or not they play well, as thats no more or less than we would give. When players don't give their all- then they deserve to be lambasted. Im yet to see Nasri give anywhere near what I would call %100.............................

Considering his form has been pretty good since the beginning of April, i would say that your whole argument is unnecessary. For this season, he seems to be pretty switched on and just because he's not running as hard as Milner or Zabaleta, doesn't mean he's not giving 100%.

Personally I think Nasri gives the team a better shape and balance when playing. However then comes my quandary, possibly to play him regularly, means dropping either Silva or Toure, I can't bring myself to consider this as a viable option, so have to think of playing Toure as dm and subbing Dinho, but then not using Toure to his strengths.

Just glad I'm not a manager, too many decisions!!! suppose we could just play one up front? but what about Jovetic?, yep I'll just go back to realising why I'm not a manager of any team let alone one with such a good squad!!!

I don't know why people don't like him. He's a good player. Last season wasn't so good but now he has started well.

grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
citijin said:
sorry to say it but i think there are some idiots here who call themselves city fans. samir a city player, that means he plays for the team you call yourself a fan of. that means you are supposed to support him.

samir himself admitted he had problems last season. it can happen to any body, a football player or not. thats it. life is made like this. there are ups and downs.
some people need to understand that not all our squad is or supposed to be made of world class players. some players are better than others and they all rightfully deserve our full support. Plus it is the job of pelligrini to train and choose who is supposed to play. this year pelligrini is playing him and so far he is proving he is worth the trust put in him. MOVE ON.

What's giving a 100% running round like a headless chicken, sliding tackles, mud on their shorts?

That and showing PASHURN fer the shirt

Firasdo said:
I'm glad some people are starting to see the real Navas. Just remember who it was that told you all first that he was an average player at best.

Joburg Hero said:
Firasdo said:
I'm glad some people are starting to see the real Navas. Just remember who it was that told you all first that he was an average player at best.

It's as if seeing him fail would be more important to you than supporting him like a normal fan would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.