Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidCT said:
LoveCity said:
Sorry but where are these Nasri to Barcelona (who would have to loan him out for 1 year because they can't register players) rumours coming from because I can't find any mention of them from the Spanish press.
http://golazogoal.com/barcelona-in-talks-to-sign-35m-man-city-star/

If you go down a bit after the article it also says Barca are gonna sign Fernandinho for 25m, and in another calls Sagna African so I'm not gonna read too much into it..

I thought he played very well when he came on, enthusiastic and productive. It's a shame he doesn't look like having that determined drive more often. Mind you, that's the manager's remit.

Pinturicchio said:
Nasri_case.png

Underrated :).

Many people don't see the quality he brings. However some of his inconsistency I also find annoying.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Pinturicchio said:

Underrated :).

Many people don't see the quality he brings. However some of his inconsistency I also find annoying.
I don't think he's been doing good enough this season.. But when you see these numbers you remember how useful he's to our playing style.

The 4 games we lost when he was missing are "West ham, Burnley, Arsenal at home and Crystal Palace (even though he got subbed in but too late)" are definitely not games we are expected to lose.

The last time Arsenal won here was a 3-0 in a game we played at 10 (Boyata early red-card) and Nasri was running the show for them back then..

And the other 3 are really must wins for a title challenging squad..

And so it goes on the CL. When we missed him we draw with CSKA after leading and with Roma at home and lost to CSKA ( also got subbed in but too late we were down to 10 or 9 and losing..

The only 2 wins we got are the only 2 games he played 90 mns. Bayern home and Roma away.

If we could just maintain the same average point when he starts and when he doesn't we would be almost level with Chelsea.. And probably still be in the FA Cup.. A really good alternative is a must. (Barkley or DeBruyne)

Pinturicchio said:
The only 2 wins we got are the only 2 games he played 90 mns. Bayern home and Roma away.

So he should've remained on the pitch against Barcelona?

Pinturicchio said:

So meaningless, would you also like to share the number of chances he created in those matches other than leaving the ball for Yaya outside the penalty box to hoof it over the bar or for Aguero to dribble round the opponents.

He can be good and have good moments but for me they are too few are far between. I hate to see talent wasted but for me his attitude seems wrong. He could have been sent off easily twice in the champions league this season. Some people seem to rate him and so hopefully another club will and if we could get a good few millions for him then I would sell and go for a more consistent type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.