Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:
They were the first results in Google, I can find more backing up any of the above that you want.

And my argument is that here's a bunch of sources stating what I said is true. You don't have an argument, you just have a rejection of an argument.

Here's a replacement for the Tribal Football source, talking about City's incentivised contracts and the way that they have changed. This is so well known even on here that I'm amazed you even need a source for this.

Here's a replacement for the Sporting Intelligence source which for some reason you don't like. It's a link to Barcelona's accounts showing their wage bill

The contract structures used at Barcelona and now City, and the easily achievable bonuses, are laid out in detail in Ferran Soriano's book

I'm sure you'll come up with yet another attempt to bend reality because the idea that you might not know everything in the entire world is somehow too large of a gap for you to bridge, and denial is so much easier.

And yet, not one of the 3 links you posted quote Kompany to be on 200k a week. You posted it but can't back it up, it's pure guess work, that's what you call bending reality.

I already posted one link that says exactly that. I presumed when you challenged the veracity of the websites, you wanted alternatives to them.

Here's yet another one for you that says Kompany signed in 2012 on £200,000 a week

It's hilarious, absolutely stonewall hilarious, how you STILL can't just admit that you got a simple thing wrong because you spoke with authority on something that you weren't entirely clear on.

It's also hilarious how you completely dismissed the idea of Kompany's wage and I keep providing sources for it, and you have provided absolutely nothing at all to back up your opinion.

The best thing is, I know that you're wrong. You know now after reading those that you're wrong. The unbiased bystander can read the things posted and see that you're wrong. Your reaction?

Totally dismiss the possibility. This is what I mean when I said that it's amazing how it is easier for you to seemingly bend reality than it is to lose a bit of face.

And yet it so easy to find another paper with a different figure. They know fuck all, as do you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-contract-Man-City-captains-34m-new-deal.html

Damocles said:
cookster said:
And yet it so easy to find another paper with a different figure. They know fuck all, as do you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-contract-Man-City-captains-34m-new-deal.html

So you spend an age questioning my (several) sources and come back with a story from The Sun written as a rumour before he signed the deal?

Interesting idea.

Tabloid Newspapers are your sources ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Paddy Barclay quoted on Sunday Supplement that we paid 30m for Fernando, you believe that too lol

Terrible game again, feel sorry for him, looks out of sorts.
Pelli's coaches must be fucking terrible if they are making kompany this bad. Shake up in the summer will do Vinnie the world of good, something isn't right behind the scenes

cookster said:
Damocles said:
cookster said:
And yet, not one of the 3 links you posted quote Kompany to be on 200k a week. You posted it but can't back it up, it's pure guess work, that's what you call bending reality.

I already posted one link that says exactly that. I presumed when you challenged the veracity of the websites, you wanted alternatives to them.

Here's yet another one for you that says Kompany signed in 2012 on £200,000 a week

It's hilarious, absolutely stonewall hilarious, how you STILL can't just admit that you got a simple thing wrong because you spoke with authority on something that you weren't entirely clear on.

It's also hilarious how you completely dismissed the idea of Kompany's wage and I keep providing sources for it, and you have provided absolutely nothing at all to back up your opinion.

The best thing is, I know that you're wrong. You know now after reading those that you're wrong. The unbiased bystander can read the things posted and see that you're wrong. Your reaction?

Totally dismiss the possibility. This is what I mean when I said that it's amazing how it is easier for you to seemingly bend reality than it is to lose a bit of face.

look at his post from a moderator , a total disgrace and an embarrasment to this forum and our club

jimmygrimblesboots said:
cookster said:
Damocles said:

look at his post from a moderator , a total disgrace and an embarrasment to this forum and our club
What the fuck are you on about? Stop wasting our time you cretin.

I just don't think I've ever seen a player fall so fast from world class to pub team player. Is it the injuries? Has he believed his own hype? Is it the tactics? He's a shadow of what he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.