Player thread: Vincent Kompany (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrrible today, looks like he's trying far too hard and he's forcing things and completely ballsing it up as a result. Needs to calm the fuck down as he was all over the place. Not sure in the wiseness to playing him on the other side of defence to normal, alongside a player who clearly doesn't know the system when Kompany himself is clearly lacking both fitness, confidence and form.

One of my major concerns. Manuel Pellegrini has to find a solution to get him back into form.

Abysmal today, caused us a lot of problems.

Only Boyata of the back four who was anywhere approaching half decent.

Guess pundits will stop calling him best CB in the league now as he is nowhere near that currently.

Probably worse today than he was vs Arsenal, and that was pretty bad and lucky not to get a red also in that game.
Championship attackers can cause him problems he cant solve. Thats how shit form he is in.

He's been playing inconsistent and making some rash decisions for a while now. I appreciate he likes to bring the ball out and play from the back but it isn't needed most of the time. He needs to stop playing on the front foot so much also.

I'm not sure the World has a centre back really worthy of being the best right now.

When you watch him, he seems to think that he has more time than he actually has, or that his recovery powers are what they were a couple of seasons ago. He hasn't and they're not, which makes his form quite a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.