Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fucking shite, always has been, always will be. You can check my post history on him.

Whips in the odd decent ball and scores the odd free kick but his overlapping runs are just not worth the negatives that it causes at the back.

Does anyone seriously think Kolarov is good enough to be a starting LB at a team that's aiming for the top?

You cannot have a LB who refuses to defend, I rate his crosses highly, but when (like today) he isn't involved in our attacking play he's a total liability on the pitch. In fact he's always a liability, he just gets away with it against some teams.

Clichy is a huge improvement defensively, but arguably still not good enough, and too old. We need a new left back who can do both jobs, Kolarov sadly is not even close to good enough defensively.

He's absolutely shite. Played well at the start of the season but is now back to his old useless self. He's a shocking fullback. He's rated on here because he's can kick a ball hard, he bombs forward too much, taking Sterling's space, and refuses to defend. Otamendi and Mangala have both struggled playing LCB, because he won't defend.

I'm amazed we didn't upgrade this summer.

He needs to remember he's a LB and not a winger. It's fine overlapping when we are on top and trying to break down a team parking the bus but there is no fucking way he should be further up the pitch than Sterling against a team like Spurs that were doing us on the counter.

It makes me cringe when he gets passed the armband,he has nothing in his locker that makes him worthy - as regards his football ability......he's simply not good enough.

Everyone's got it nailed on here. Shit defensively, good going forward as long as we're in control of the game.

He just doesn't have great football intelligence. Amazed we've not bought a new left back for so long.

He is on the take, no other explanation for a complete lack of interest and professional pride. Lives next to Grobellar.

His attitude , ability , pace and tactical awareness are just terrible. Constantly out of position , and gets shown up every time a half decent players runs at him. As City_Sean rightly put LCB for otamendi and manga means covering kolarov the whole game because he is shit , meaning they overstretch themselves and inevitability make mistakes. He never stops crosses either adding even more pressure on his centre halves.
Compared to how Sagna plays on the other side he is a disgrace and needs replacing.

You people are absolutely deluded if you think Kolorov is continually out of position and the manager every week just accepts it.

Kolorov pushing on is a City tactic. He is not out of position at all, it is exactly the role the club wants him to play.

We have started off brilliantly defensively and Kolorov has been a massive part of that. It could also be argued he has produced more offensively than the 44 million pound player in front of him.

I thought he was poor second half against Spurs, but still no worse than the two centre halfs who were appalling or the keeper.

You people are absolutely deluded if you think Kolorov is continually out of position and the manager every week just accepts it.

Kolorov pushing on is a City tactic. He is not out of position at all, it is exactly the role the club wants him to play.

We have started off brilliantly defensively and Kolorov has been a massive part of that. It could also be argued he has produced more offensively than the 44 million pound player in front of him.

I thought he was poor second half against Spurs, but still no worse than the two centre halfs who were appalling or the keeper.
If kolarov being shite defensively is a new team tactic then pellegrini is fucking stupid .
Kalorov is going to struggle all day long against any player with pace when there is space behind him .
Yes , kolarov has done well offensively but it has lot to do how well silva and sterling have done to create that space and chances for him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.